PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:33:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whats everyone doin this weekend?

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 01:49:35 PM
ryans friend just called and he wants to go ride, EVERY FRIDAY this happens.
im madddddddd
we were supposed to go to the movies and out to eat, and i better get my food  >:((

Miss that hot buttered popcorn do you?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kgansor

Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2006, 02:05:43 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 01:49:35 PM
ryans friend just called and he wants to go ride, EVERY FRIDAY this happens.
im madddddddd
we were supposed to go to the movies and out to eat, and i better get my food  >:((

:))) yes i do, we always sneak food and drinks in though since everthings so expensive at the theater.. or maybe we'll go to the drivein either way, foods too expensive..
all i really want is hoss's, chinese or long john silvers  :///

Homer

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 02:15:13 PM

:))) yes i do, we always sneak food and drinks in though since everthings so expensive at the theater.. or maybe we'll go to the drivein either way, foods too expensive..

Did you know that movie theaters pump the buttered popcorn smell into the theaters to make you want to go to the concession stand? :ooo

kgansor

Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2006, 02:17:20 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 02:15:13 PM

Did you know that movie theaters pump the buttered popcorn smell into the theaters to make you want to go to the concession stand? :ooo

i believe that..
in psych class in high school we talked about that, and the subliminal messages they put into the previews to make you want a drink or food...
but i guess it works because everyone always has popcorn or leaves to get some or a drink...
me and my boyfriend are cheap so we always bring our own stuff  :)))

Homer

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 02:19:17 PM

i believe that..
in psych class in high school we talked about that, and the subliminal messages they put into the previews to make you want a drink or food...
but i guess it works because everyone always has popcorn or leaves to get some or a drink...

That so called butter they put on scares me. I've never seen butter that looks like that. LOL

Looks like a good artery clogger. >:((

kgansor

Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2006, 02:21:49 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 02:19:17 PM

i believe that..

That so called butter they put on scares me. I've never seen butter that looks like that. LOL

lol ill agree with you, that butter does scare me as well..
but butter is good.. you should see me when i eat corn on the cob, i put the entire tub of butter on one ear of corn.. and my boyfriend dumps entire salt shakers on his food...

we're going to have heart attacks ... but at least we'll be happy because we ate good food  :))

Lynne

I hope you get to go out Krissy. I know I would be upset if I was promised sumptin and didn't get it

kgansor

Quote from: Lynne on August 04, 2006, 02:26:32 PM
I hope you get to go out Krissy. I know I would be upset if I was promised sumptin and didn't get it

he promised me ice cream two fridays ago and went out with his friend and stopped at wendys and got himself a frosty but when he got home he was like "tomorrow."

and he did  the same thing to my plans forhoss's last friday

so i am making sure he does something with me before he goes anywhere or does anything with anybody else..

plus its really nice outside so i really wanna do something outdoors with him since its not all humid and icky

Homer

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 02:23:44 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2006, 02:21:49 PM

lol ill agree with you, that butter does scare me as well..
but butter is good.. you should see me when i eat corn on the cob, i put the entire tub of butter on one ear of corn.. and my boyfriend dumps entire salt shakers on his food...

we're going to have heart attacks ... but at least we'll be happy because we ate good food  :))

I love real butter but not the fake stuff. For corn on the cob melt your butter and put it in a spray bottle or you could buy one from your local market. Works great!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview