This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yahoo! & Microsoft have joined forces

Started by Gecko,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

Ok  heres  some news  windows Live msger and yahoo msger u can now msg each other u hve to add to each list  heres official writing from www.yahoo.com  messeneger  O0
~!~
It's a great day for the world of instant messaging. Working hand-in-hand with our friends at Windows Live™ (MSN), we've connected our IM communities, making it even easier for you to stay in touch.

From the new Yahoo!7 Messenger with Voice, you can see when your Windows Live™ (MSN) Messenger contacts are online and send them instant messages. Keep all your friends in one place and IM with them anytime, right from Yahoo!7 Messenger. How cool is that?

Iceman0007

now if they can only add aim to yahoo messenger would be great.

EyeCu

Lynne

Quote from: Gecko on July 15, 2006, 07:27:10 AM
Ok  heres  some news  windows Live msger and yahoo msger u can now msg each other u hve to add to each list  heres official writing from www.yahoo.com  messeneger  O0
~!~
It's a great day for the world of instant messaging. Working hand-in-hand with our friends at Windows Live™ (MSN), we've connected our IM communities, making it even easier for you to stay in touch.

From the new Yahoo!7 Messenger with Voice, you can see when your Windows Live™ (MSN) Messenger contacts are online and send them instant messages. Keep all your friends in one place and IM with them anytime, right from Yahoo!7 Messenger. How cool is that?

I've tried adding my fiances' yahoo id and it shows that i'm offline in my msn messenger. so when he tried sending me im's they were getting blocked because it showed me offline when i wasn't...its pissin me off...i know its brand new and stuff but its annoying.

Gecko

you have to d/load the latest yahoo with voice and at top you see windows live msger  u click  on that and it will show u how to add someone from msn/WLM    then u both reboot ur ims     u have to add on ur windows live msger ur yahoo friend/s  it does work i tested it myself but on yahoo it didnt show msn/WLM as me being online  in yahoo msger ,but it showed me come online in msn when i logged into the new yahoo its only early days so  could b teething probs  Lynne
~!~   O0

Tara

I don't like instant messengers. I ended up blocking everyone on them and signing in on invisible mode so this person don't tell that person that you have them blocked and blah blah blah.  :-X

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on July 15, 2006, 09:03:27 AM

I don't like instant messengers. I ended up blocking everyone on them and signing in on invisible mode so this person don't tell that person that you have them blocked and blah blah blah.  :-X
in windows live messenger you both can chat offline   only in yahoo u go invisable   , i tend to sign on showing as offline in both msgers as well 
but still its handy   Tara
~!~

Tara

Quote from: Gecko on July 15, 2006, 09:08:20 AM

in windows live messenger you both can chat offline   only in yahoo u go invisable   , i tend to sign on showing as offline in both msgers as well 
~!~

LMAO! I bet it is for you and Auto. Do you two ever come up for air?  :o

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Tara on July 15, 2006, 09:10:29 AM

~!~

It's a good thing I can multitask Tara.....I'm usually playing in pogo (not with auto) , answering messenger, reading/typing  posts in here, and sometimes looking up something lol.  :ooo

When I'm not in here, I usually have auto on and doing stuff away from computer.

nanners

I love my yahoo instant messenger, and the webcam feature.  ;::

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 15, 2006, 09:27:16 AM
Quote from: Tara on July 15, 2006, 09:10:29 AM

~!~

It's a good thing I can multitask Tara.....I'm usually playing in pogo (not with auto) , answering messenger, reading/typing  posts in here, and sometimes looking up something lol.  :ooo

When I'm not in here, I usually have auto on and doing stuff away from computer.
i can say for sure i know autolover looks up things   so do i and in our now multi task msgers  ,  gasps for air  yesss  Tara i get some air  when auto says ive done a good job   :)))    ~!~

Gecko

only thing ive found that dont seem to be compatable is yahoo fonts   you cant  chat with coloured ink    but then again that will proberly come later .
its still good though specialy oif u have lots of friends on yahoo or WLM      saves installing both
~!~    8)

kgansor

i used to use yahoo & msn but now i just use AOL ..
maybe i'll get trillian or an equal program so i can use them all again..
maybe.. but i dont have anyone to talk to on either of them :(

Gecko

trillian has gone downhill a bit from what ive heard  , if u keep one of ur main msgers long enough u can build up a long list  of friends 
~!~ O0

kgansor

oh i have soooo many ppl on my aim *checks aim* 109 ppl and i just deleted some that i havent talked to more than once.. and i could still delete people but i like being able to spy on ppls lives  :)))
my man gets mad at me because he thinks theres absolutly no reason to have that many ppl on there that i never talk to.. but what do men know

Tara

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 17, 2006, 07:11:44 PM
oh i have soooo many ppl on my aim *checks aim* 109 ppl and i just deleted some that i havent talked to more than once.. and i could still delete people but i like being able to spy on ppls lives  :)))my man gets mad at me because he thinks theres absolutly no reason to have that many ppl on there that i never talk to.. but what do men know

So you're admitting you're a stalker?   ::)

kgansor

:))) they're people that i know and used to talk to, never took them off my buddy list, but when i get bored ill just click on their names  & look at their profile or away message

but i could be a stalker :-X :)))

Tara

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 17, 2006, 07:45:11 PM
:))) they're people that i know and used to talk to, never took them off my buddy list, but when i get bored ill just click on their names  & look at their profile or away message

but i could be a stalker :-X :)))

Ew! I don't like stalkers.

Gecko

i be  a talker not a stalker to all my friends    ~!~       :-* 

BigByrd

Quote from: Gecko on July 17, 2006, 07:10:09 PM
trillian has gone downhill a bit from what ive heard  , if u keep one of ur main msgers long enough u can build up a long list  of friends 
~!~ O0
I love my Trillian  Makes life much simplier to have on instant messenging program that contains no spyware.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview