PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 09:22:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hi, I'm new on this board and could use some help with cheats.

Started by crusher267658,

Previous topic - Next topic

crusher267658

I was wondering, do I have to download the cheats or is there some other way to use cheats? If not that's ok. Here is the list of my favorite games. Out of these games what gives out the most?

Ali Baba Slots
Checkers
Dominoes
Double Douce Poker
High Stakes Poker
High Stakes Pool
It's Outta Here! 2
Jacks or Better Poker
Jokers Wild Poker
3-Point Showdown
Stack'em
EA SPORTS Web Soccer
NASCAR Web Racing
Poppit!
Pogo Bowl
SSX SnowDreams
Slingo

Libra

Go to www.badgehelp.com and download the autos for your favorite games.  There is a free trial for all of them so you can test them out and see which ones work best for your computer.

crazy_

Quote from: crusher267658 on July 18, 2006, 12:05:00 PM
Do you have to pay to get cheats on this site?

You get a free trial with them then either have to buy or go without them

Libra

Once your free trial expires, you have to buy them if you want to use them.  They cost $10 each or you can get all of them for $150  O0

justahumping

Ah heck, just for you take them all,  use them and let us know what you think. go ahead and download all of them today tho

Tara

Quote from: crusher267658 on July 18, 2006, 11:49:18 AM
I was wondering, do I have to download the cheats or is there some other way to use cheats? If not that's ok. Here is the list of my favorite games. Out of these games what gives out the most?

Ali Baba Slots
Checkers
Dominoes
Double Douce Poker
High Stakes Poker
High Stakes Pool
It's Outta Here! 2
Jacks or Better Poker
Jokers Wild Poker
3-Point Showdown
Stack'em
EA SPORTS Web Soccer
NASCAR Web Racing
Poppit!
Pogo Bowl
SSX SnowDreams
Slingo

I don't know if everyone is understanding exactly what you are asking. You do know that you have to buy the cheats right?   In order to use them or try them, then the answers yes, you have to download them to your computer. Is your second question which games you listed, give out the most tokens?  If so,I don't know from what games you listed.  A good cheat to buy is the one for QWERTY if you are trying to rack up on tokens though, it my opinion it's the best token maker.

crazy_

crusher267658

Quote from: Tara on July 18, 2006, 01:26:36 PM

Ali Baba Slots
Checkers
Dominoes
Double Douce Poker
High Stakes Poker
High Stakes Pool
It's Outta Here! 2
Jacks or Better Poker
Jokers Wild Poker
3-Point Showdown
Stack'em
EA SPORTS Web Soccer
NASCAR Web Racing
Poppit!
Pogo Bowl
SSX SnowDreams
Slingo

I don't know if everyone is understanding exactly what you are asking. You do know that you have to buy the cheats right?   In order to use them or try them, then the answers yes, you have to download them to your computer. Is your second question which games you listed, give out the most tokens?  If so,I don't know from what games you listed.  A good cheat to buy is the one for QWERTY if you are trying to rack up on tokens though, it my opinion it's the best token maker.

How much does it cost per download?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: crusher267658 on July 18, 2006, 02:38:52 PM
Quote from: Tara on July 18, 2006, 01:26:36 PM

Ali Baba Slots
Checkers
Dominoes
Double Douce Poker
High Stakes Poker
High Stakes Pool
It's Outta Here! 2
Jacks or Better Poker
Jokers Wild Poker
3-Point Showdown
Stack'em
EA SPORTS Web Soccer
NASCAR Web Racing
Poppit!
Pogo Bowl
SSX SnowDreams
Slingo

How much does it cost per download?

The trials are free,which I suggest you use them first to make sure they will all work on your computer. The cheats are $10.00 each or you can buy them all for $150.00. This is where you go to download them. www.badgehelp.com If you choose the $150.00 package you get all the games shown. There are alot of games for that price, it's the best deal ever.

Luna

Quote from: WereWolf0043 on July 18, 2006, 03:32:51 PM
Buy them all its the best $150 i ever spent. O0

I agree with WereWolf......buying them all was sooooo well worth it. I wouldve ended up paying more if I had of continued to buy them one at a time.

triniqueen27

Gecko

Ali Baba Slots
Checkers
Dominoes
Double Douce Poker
High Stakes Poker
High Stakes Pool
It's Outta Here! 2
Jacks or Better Poker
Jokers Wild Poker
3-Point Showdown
Stack'em
EA SPORTS Web Soccer
NASCAR Web Racing
Poppit!
Pogo Bowl
SSX SnowDreams
Slingo

you can download the autos for a free  limited trial only  when trial  runs out and you want to keep the aut you jave to buy a  key  to  be able to keep and use it  :/\

Runner

you need to just buy the 150 club deal and get it over with.. saves a lot of bs

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview