PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:54:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Goals! lol

Started by EyeCu,

Previous topic - Next topic

EyeCu

I accomplished a rather insignificant-sounding goal this morning, but alas, I am proud. What goal, you ask? I woke up at the sound of my alarm!!! OH THE DISCIPLINE! What's that?? Ohhhh. You think that was some simple task, eh? So very wrong! This is how un-simple it was...

...It all started early this morning just before 6am. I was sound fast asleep, happily dreaming of all that happy dreamland stuff, sheep jumping over walls, half naked male models fanning me on some tropical island, *hehe* la-ti-happy-dreamland-da...when...just as scheduled, come 6am my alarm screeched its morning BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEP...! I immediately shot up out of bed, "you are not even THINKING about how tired you are Lill, you are waking up and getting your butt outta that bed. You are ..." and WHAM! I fell smack dab face first onto my floor, just barely missing knocking my head on the edge of my desk and knocking myself out. My body, however, wasn't so lucky. My shoulder smacked into my desk just hard enough to cause an immediate throbbing shot of pain, along with a plethora of my fitness magazines toppling down straight onto my head. GAWD EFFING DARNIT! So yeah. My darn foot got tangled in my hair dryer cord. "Just go back to sleep, this is no way to start a day, just at least lay down for 10 more minutes...yeah, it'll be just fine, Lill, just fine...". My very convincing and temptatious self talk always woo's me in. There's no use struggling with it. But I reasoned..."you must at least pick up the magazines, and well turn off the darn alarm..." *jumps back up, quickly turning off the GOD AWFUL OBNOXIOUS alarm* And just as I was ready to ease my poor, little, innocent bruised body back into bed to recover, something inside me snapped. I realized this was much much more. This was a test of strength! A...test of character... This was war! "MUST...TREAD...ON...Lill... DON'T...GIVE...UP...DON'T THINK ABOUT IT Lill, NOT...TIRED...AT...ALL...!!!" i blurted out while forcing out 20 jumping jacks. Then I headed straight for the bathroom and splashed my face with ice cold water. I was awake!!!! I MADE IT! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY! I ACCOMPLISHED MY GOAL!!

See all that you are capable of doing when you really put your mind to something big?!!?!!!!  :)))

Yes, that was actually an accomplishment, maybe just a tad dramatized....but only a tad! You see, the past few days (discluding the 1st), I had fallen into the "just 10 more minutes, I swear!" and you all know how that goes! That 10 more minutes always turns into a few more hours, followed by your own self disdain after waking at noon at your lack of self discipline, which is then followed by more promises how tomorrow will be different! I was finally determined to nick that traitorous pattern in the bud today, and so I did! The amazing trip and fall with magazines plunking down on your head trick is something I had never thought of but now I think it could actually come in handy. I've made a mental note should future occurrences be in need.

So be like me!!!! REACH FOR THE STARS, SET BIG GOALS AND YOU WILL OVERCOME MOUNTAINS!!!! Ah, the joy!

(p.s. that was sarcasm. thank you!)  :/o\

Luna

kgansor

:)) omg i  <3 you lol this sounds like a huge accomplishment to me as well!

EyeCu

I <3 you too krissy ;)

I just wanted to share what my morning was like with you guys lol, dorkness to the fullest.

kgansor

EyeCu

kgansor

:))) being a dorkette is my goal, so i have achieved a goal as well today!!  :D :))

EyeCu

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 18, 2006, 07:01:56 PM
:))) being a dorkette is my goal, so i have achieved a goal as well today!!  :D :))

Don't make me show you the pogo stick too!!! *grabs her pogo stick ;)

kgansor

Quote from: EyeCu on July 18, 2006, 07:03:12 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 18, 2006, 07:01:56 PM

Don't make me show you the pogo stick too!!! *grabs her pogo stick ;)

:o :ooo

~Ãutolovér~

Awwww....you two are so cute with the dorkiness,   ;D maybe you should add this to your siggys......  O0  :D

Feel free to snag.  :/\

kgansor

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 18, 2006, 07:18:37 PM
Awwww....you two are so cute with the dorkiness,   ;D maybe you should add this to your siggys......  O0  :D

omg! its so cute! thank you so much, i know ill use it  :-*

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 18, 2006, 07:24:16 PM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 18, 2006, 07:18:37 PM

omg! its so cute! thank you so much, i know ill use it  :-*

Ohh.... think nothing of it.  :/\ 

EyeCu

kgansor

i got to 44 on t21, now i still havent got out to do anything i was supposed to do.. im hoping to have 45 by midnight.

EyeCu

EyeCu

You'll have your badge before you know it :D

justahumping

Quote from: EyeCu on July 18, 2006, 03:37:29 PM
I accomplished a rather insignificant-sounding goal this morning, but alas, <SNIP>

OMG. that was so funny. sorry but been there done that, got the tea-shirt and returned it cause it was the wrong colour

EyeCu

Quote from: justahumping on July 19, 2006, 11:49:23 PM
Quote from: EyeCu on July 18, 2006, 03:37:29 PM
I accomplished a rather insignificant-sounding goal this morning, but alas, <SNIP>

OMG. that was so funny. sorry but been there done that, got the tea-shirt and returned it cause it was the wrong colour

HAHA *smacks*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview