PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:21:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

3 guest passes

Started by adamsmom,

Previous topic - Next topic

adamsmom

I have 3 guest passes to give before I renew my membership. PM me if you're interested!! ee2.1.gif

I asked in a few rooms if anyone wanted one.....they acted like I had the plague!! :o

zo!D

there are two kinds of regular pogo members.

1 - the kind of people who would do anything to get a guest pass, or become a member of CP

2 - the kind of people who think that people actually spending money on pogo is just crazy, so they act like they hate us.

haha.  At least thats what i have found.  ;D

foxtrot

i have been on both ends of that before. before i paid for membership i used to go room to room asking if anyone had one. now that i have membership, i have asked people if they want one but there are few takers

notmypogoname

I used to say I would never pay for Pogo... ahahahahahahahaha.

Tara

Quote from: adamsmom on April 09, 2006, 05:03:17 PM
I have 3 guest passes to give before I renew my membership. PM me if you're interested!! ee2.1.gif

I asked in a few rooms if anyone wanted one.....they acted like I had the plague!! :o

Your passes will still be there when you renew your membership.

Mary

BLaZeTHeCHaMp

Quote from: adamsmom on April 09, 2006, 05:03:17 PM

SO YOU CAN HAVE A CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE?

Runner

hmmm.. everything in life has a cost.  Including CP and BH

Julie

Quote from: BLaZeTHeCHaMp on July 30, 2006, 02:41:49 PM
SO YOU CAN HAVE A CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE?
Sure, if you can find someone willing to buy you a Club Pogo membership and then keep paying it for you each year.  Ask your parents ;)

SuzieQ2

;D I used to say I would never pay to play games and look at me now.  I would be lost without my cheat programs. 

Runner

Quote from: SuzieQ2 on July 31, 2006, 08:43:35 AM
;D I used to say I would never pay to play games and look at me now.  I would be lost without my cheat programs. 

I think we were all there

adamsmom

Is there anyone else who has a guest pass they can give me?  :-* Id really appreciate it, renewing my membership is gonna have to wait till payday  :'(( so I dont ovwerdraft....again...

adamsmom

um this is weird...i did not start this topic or post the original thred...but my name and profile replaced whoever did....y is that? lol im the beggar not the supplier here :)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fiz

Quote from: adamsmom on August 10, 2006, 05:56:35 AM
Is there anyone else who has a guest pass they can give me?  :-* Id really appreciate it, renewing my membership is gonna have to wait till payday  :'(( so I dont ovwerdraft....again...

Go to Community News: You'll get two weeks FREE and 10,000 tokens!

sonya679

i have some guest passes to give out so if anyone needs one, which i expect not, i can give ya one :) later! 8)

lovebug44

I go to ez win bingo in there i ask if someone like one that how i get rid of mine you haved to keep going into rooms but hay i get rid of them O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview