PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 02:43:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

wordjong

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

i play with the cheat on this but it doesnt find any words just puts all wrong letter in

Homer

Quote from: apple on July 19, 2006, 09:10:46 AM
i play with the cheat on this but it doesnt find any words just puts all wrong letter in

Let it finish the job. It uncovers letters to see what is available first. Just walk away and let it run.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

apple

kellyarch

I have version 4.0 of Jongbot and do not seem to have mouse control.. Once the program is going, I have to fight with the program just to get control of the mouse or any other program.  is there an update that resolves this issue?

kellyarch

PS: I have read the Help for the program and saw the information about pressing the pause button, etc.  This would be fine and would work, if the program was not pushed all the way down to the bottom of the screen, which pushes the pause button off the screen, its kind of hard to press what you can not see.  I know that the display settings can be changed, just wondering if there is an update that might resolve it.

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: kellyarch on July 21, 2006, 06:55:36 AM
PS: I have read the Help for the program and saw the information about pressing the pause button, etc.  This would be fine and would work, if the program was not pushed all the way down to the bottom of the screen, which pushes the pause button off the screen, its kind of hard to press what you can not see.  I know that the display settings can be changed, just wondering if there is an update that might resolve it.

What's your screen resolution?

Did you see this ?

If your Jongathon is not working correctly here are some tips:
• Make sure the game window is fully loaded before running Jongathon.
• Try running at "1024 x 768" pixels and 32 bit color.
• Turn the screen saver off.
• Leave the computer alone and let it play!

purplerose79

ok it just says "please start in your browser"  I have tried everything???

Please help?

Homer

Quote from: purplerose79 on July 23, 2006, 07:58:00 PM
ok it just says "please start in your browser"  I have tried everything???

Please help?

Open the game first. Wait until the game has loaded then open the auto.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on July 19, 2006, 09:15:10 AM
Quote from: apple on July 19, 2006, 09:10:46 AM

Let it finish the job. It uncovers letters to see what is available first. Just walk away and let it run.

I tried the free trial and thought it was messed up too, until I realized what it was doing.  Now, when I play - I do the same thing.  LOL

BadgeBabe

Me too, brave lady. I freaked out over the Jong Bot and YUIOP cheats because Jong Bot thinks ahead to make smart moves, amd YUIOP will totally flip out if you even get close to your mouse or notebook touchpad. They both work SUPER WELL when WE leave them alone, though. :)
I finished with both game rank badges a long time ago. ( Wish I could say that for about a dozen other games which still need auto improvements).
QWERTY is still the best token maker on Pogo, so I play it sometimes so my tokens will sort of balance with my overall number of badges,  :))

Runner

wordjong auto kicks butt.  But leave it alone.  Mess with it and it will screw you.

(also the glitch is the bomb)

Julez

Quote from: ®úññē® on July 24, 2006, 06:05:30 PM
wordjong auto kicks butt.  But leave it alone.  Mess with it and it will screw you.

Spill it!

ClingFree

Quote from: Spoonz on July 25, 2006, 09:08:51 AM
Quote from: ®úññē® on July 24, 2006, 06:05:30 PM

Spill it!

The glitch?  Theres a whole thread somewhere .. But basically - Work thru the first 3 puzzles, when you get to the 4th make sure you leave a tile (and have a wild available) ... away from the fortune cookies ... Click those two tiles to make the last word - when the fortune cookie pops up .. Hit the U on your keyboard, it'll give you back your last tile and wild - click em again, and click submit - Just make sure you dont hit a cookie.  Do it over and over and over and over and over ... Just do NOT click a cookie because then you get a super dooper high score that stays for 24 hours.

Julez

Yeah, I tried doing a search for the glitch, but nothing came up.  So it just gives you a super high score - doesn't advance your rank?

ClingFree

Quote from: Spoonz on July 25, 2006, 09:28:06 AM
Yeah, I tried doing a search for the glitch, but nothing came up.  So it just gives you a super high score - doesn't advance your rank?

It advances your rank ... very well. Your ranks are based on the amount of gates opened - each time you hit the U and avoid the cookie its considered opening a gate. So yes, it'll bounce you up the ranks WAY faster than anything else.

Julez

Coollllllllllll thanks a bunch Cling!  O0

ClingFree

Quote from: Spoonz on July 25, 2006, 09:54:04 AM
Coollllllllllll thanks a bunch Cling!  O0

My lil word of caution .. Dont nab em all in one day - do it as quickly/slowly as youre willing to be able to answer to when some nosey azz snoop goes thru your badges.

And on that note, youre very welcome!

Julez

LOL!  Yeah, I know about those nosey lil jerkweeds!  In 15 mins I went from rank 6 to rank 9!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: Spoonz on July 25, 2006, 10:16:00 AM
LOL!  Yeah, I know about those nosey lil jerkweeds!  In 15 mins I went from rank 6 to rank 9!!!

The glitch has been around for a while - and I believe its the 3rd glitch found in this game (I missed the other 2) .. I spaced my badges out over the span of a couple of months. Btween the last 2 - I just sat down and watched Teevee while I was doing it and it went quickly. Good Luck and snag those badges!

Julez

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview