PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:35:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sex room in pogo?

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

EyeCu

Yes, you did...they do have the rainbow rooms so I thought it was something new lol

babygurl424

kgansor

choices

I do not believe the "Rainbow Rooms" are sex rooms. Why would anyone think that they are? :oo

justahumping

Quote from: choices on July 19, 2006, 11:49:55 PM
I do not believe the "Rainbow Rooms" are sex rooms. Why would anyone think that they are? :oo

Uh, have you been in those rainbow rooms? Yes, they are for sex. men picking up men. And please dont ask me how I found out lol

babygurl424

Quote from: justahumping on July 19, 2006, 11:54:21 PM
Quote from: choices on July 19, 2006, 11:49:55 PM

Uh, have you been in those rainbow rooms? Yes, they are for sex. men picking up men. And please dont ask me how I found out lol

:))  :))   :ll  i won't ask just, i won't ask...cause me thinks me knows already..LMFAO

EyeCu

lmao...mmmhmmm. I have plenty of rainbow friends, so not to worry. What I meant was, that I couldn't believe they had specific rooms for the gay community. So I wouldn't doubt if they came up with something else.

Gecko

Quote from: EyeCu on July 19, 2006, 11:59:49 PM
lmao...mmmhmmm. I have plenty of rainbow friends, so not to worry. What I meant was, that I couldn't believe they had specific rooms for the gay community. So I wouldn't doubt if they came up with something else.
you meen homersexual or gay friends     i think we all know  and  have friends that are homosexual/gay     but like you   eyecu  because  we have gay/homersexual friends  some ppl get the wrong ideas about us  , but  i treat people as they treat me  ,  BTW  im straight just for the record  ,   and the topic sex rooms in pogo made me look  so u got me looking in here too lol

nanners

Yes I have friends to..and we lost one in here due to some very rude remarks.. I felt so bad for him..

Gecko

Quote from: nanners on July 20, 2006, 02:50:38 AM
Yes I have friends to..and we lost one in here due to some very rude remarks.. I felt so bad for him..
yep its a shame  people dont  take people  for who they are and not what there sex prefferences  are    ,   but it happens in real world as  well      ~!~   

Gecko

Quote from: nanners on July 20, 2006, 02:56:45 AM
You are so right,
those spinning eyes have close on hypnotised me      in Ur avi ~!~  :ooo

C~M

I am in the room now playing Dice City Roller...come find me and we can compete...

EyeCu

Quote from: Gecko on July 20, 2006, 02:46:46 AM
Quote from: EyeCu on July 19, 2006, 11:59:49 PM
you meen homersexual or gay friends     i think we all know  and  have friends that are homosexual/gay     but like you   eyecu  because  we have gay/homersexual friends  some ppl get the wrong ideas about us  , but  i treat people as they treat me  ,  BTW  im straight just for the record  ,   and the topic sex rooms in pogo made me look  so u got me looking in here too lol

What I mean is....they're regular people just like us but with different sexual preferences. That's ok, there are people that like stuff like feet, latex, etc. They shouldn't have rooms on pogo just for them, they should fit in with the rest of us, because well...they are humans just like us. If they did this only because they were getting harassed then those doing the harassment should have their accounts suspended.

I just didn't like the raibow room idea, it's like saying that there should be rooms for blacks, whites, hispanics. We're all the same, yes we have different colored skin, different body types, different sexual needs...but in the end, we're all human.

harley89

With all the bias the gay and lesbians have to suffer through the Rainbow rooms are a great idea. They get so very little from anywhere  else. I like the rainbow room(married 30+ years to the same man) You find a better class of people there most times.  And they dont spend time accusing people of cheating or anything else

~Ãutolovér~

Oh No~!  I can see where this is going.  :ll

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 20, 2006, 04:33:01 AM
Oh No~!  I can see where this is going.  :ll
come hold my ummm   hand and come with me  autolover 1+1=3     :-*

EyeCu

Gecko

Quote from: EyeCu on July 20, 2006, 04:47:18 AM
hehe
what happened to ur glass,s  avi   ?   is it a case of EyeCu   cant C  anyone  now   :)))     

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview