PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:33:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sex room in pogo?

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

EyeCu

Quote from: Gecko on July 20, 2006, 04:59:33 AM
Quote from: EyeCu on July 20, 2006, 04:47:18 AM
hehe
what happened to ur glass,s  avi   ?   is it a case of EyeCu   cant C  anyone  now   :)))    

hehehe, they make me look a little funny lol so I decided to add another picture, a better one :)

Gecko

Quote from: EyeCu on July 20, 2006, 05:22:32 AM
Quote from: Gecko on July 20, 2006, 04:59:33 AM
Quote from: EyeCu on July 20, 2006, 04:47:18 AM
hehe
what happened to ur glass,s  avi   ?   is it a case of EyeCu   cant C  anyone  now   :)))    

hehehe, they make me look a little funny lol so I decided to add another picture, a better one :)
TBH those glass,s suited that avi    but  no matter  if u cant see then  we can get up to all sorts of things in forum   :)))  ~!~  specialy  when everyones asleep   

EyeCu

I can see without them, I use them to read sometimes. :)

Gecko

Quote from: EyeCu on July 20, 2006, 05:30:23 AM
I can see without them, I use them to read sometimes. :)
im long sighted so im lucky  ,   did  u   use that avi with glass,s cause it looked like u EyeCu2   ?   
glass,s  are in fashion these days     some ppl wear em just for sake of it
   BTW  what i do in msger u don't have to see   if u get my drift  it can be done blind folded   :))) 

is it morning there too ?   its now 11pm here thursday night 

EyeCu

It's 9am here, it's pretty darn late on your end.

Gecko

Quote from: EyeCu on July 20, 2006, 06:06:17 AM
It's 9am here, it's pretty darn late on your end.
lol by ur siggy looks like u have a crush on mayhem  would that be  homers offsider  :)))    ??
its not late here its early there   were in ur future   :/o\   11.24pm  now here   cool winders night we dont get cold ones or snow  in winter  here  :/o\

EyeCu

Gecko

Quote from: EyeCu on July 20, 2006, 06:26:47 AM
Perhaps we have a crush on one another ;)
forum romance is in the air   lol  im happy for you 2         you might even make Libra,s paper  she grabs her news from topics 
good onya EyeCu2   ~!~

EyeCu

hahaha, he's gonna have fun with this thread when he wakes up lol

Libra

The Rainbow rooms were created to cater to people with a different lifestyle.  I've seen my friends blasted in "regular" rooms by people with closed-minds, and it's not pretty.  Who needs that hateful chit? I think Pogo is very conscientious with regards to the feelings of their homosexual membership, and I applaud them for it.

EyeCu

The hateful people need to be dealt with, it's sad.

hades

Quote from: EyeCu on July 20, 2006, 07:46:42 AM
The hateful people need to be dealt with, it's sad.

way to many of them to deal with them all.

justahumping

Quote from: Libra on July 20, 2006, 07:39:59 AM
The Rainbow rooms were created to cater to people with a different lifestyle.  I've seen my friends blasted in "regular" rooms by people with closed-minds, and it's not pretty.  Who needs that hateful chit? I think Pogo is very conscientious with regards to the feelings of their homosexual membership, and I applaud them for it.

You are right, Pogo did something right for a change when they created that room. However, ppl goes to those room just to cause trouble sometimes. I have friends that are gay, swingers, straight, some are into domination, the list goes on and on. You have to admit, if we were all the same, this would be a dull world to live in. Eye, you are right about one thing though hateful people need to be dealt with.

Tara

Gawd, this topic was nothing close to what it said in the subject. Wheres the  ;:"  when you need them!!! 

I wanna file a lawsuit under the grounds of *misinterpreted postings?

I wanted to read something juicy!!

*Disclaimer...If that big ole word is spelt wrong, it's not my fault.

Torn2pieces

Pogo should make rooms just for plain ole' a$$holes. This way they can be an a$$hole to one another and leave everyone else alone!

justahumping

Quote from: Tara on July 20, 2006, 02:38:58 PM
Gawd, this topic was nothing close to what it said in the subject. Wheres the  ;:"  when you need them!!! 

I wanna file a lawsuit under the grounds of *misinterpreted postings?

I wanted to read something juicy!!

*Disclaimer...If that big ole word is spelt wrong, it's not my fault.

lol   2 funny

Libra

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on July 20, 2006, 02:50:05 PM
Pogo should make rooms just for plain ole' a$$holes. This way they can be an a$$hole to one another and leave everyone else alone!

They do, Space.  They're called the uncencored rooms.  :))

babygurl424

Quote from: Libra on July 20, 2006, 03:14:53 PM
Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on July 20, 2006, 02:50:05 PM

They do, Space.  They're called the uncencored rooms.  :))
lol lib..got that right..those are kinda the sex rooms too in a way..went in there one day and these people were basically having cyber sex in the darn pogo chat!!  everyone was all grossed out and a lot of people reported them but don't think it did any good cause it was an uncensored room..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview