Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday Freecell Challenge this week

Started by MikesGurl,

Previous topic - Next topic

MikesGurl

I noticed that when you go in to do your challenge this week, you do not need to finish the game to get the credit for the bonus scratch cards for 50 or more tokens. All I did to get my badge was to keep starting a new game until I found one that I could access the scratch cards on without having to play it, and then just keep scratching and restarting that same game until you have gotten the badge. I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this or not yet, but there it is for those who didn't know. ::)

damian666

It has been mentioned but it is worth repeating. This game sux also

MikesGurl

Well I couldn't bring myself to sit and play it til I got 50  bonus tokens 50 times (seems like it would take 4ever with only 4 scratch cards per game), and it would take an auto alot longer to get the badge. I got mine and my hubbys both in less than an hour by doing that. Sorry about mentioning it again though..... :-[

mr.clean

Takes about an hour or so using auto for this and thats wins 95percent of the games

kgansor

im doing the premium along with this badge..
and then im probably going to do my pc afterwards to finish my premium
my premium seems to be going faster than the weekly though..
thank god for autos. 0:

EyeCu

I got this badge already, I just need to fo the aces one :\

kgansor

got this one, the premium and my personal :)
now i just need to do my other weekly and maybe a few more premiums for the special.  O0

EyeCu

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 26, 2006, 11:24:55 PM
now i just need to do my other weekly and maybe a few more premiums for the special.  O0

You better work on the other one with me. I'm going sleepybye now though, ni ni you!

kgansor

Quote from: EyeCu on July 26, 2006, 11:27:09 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 26, 2006, 11:24:55 PM

You better work on the other one with me. I'm going sleepybye now though, ni ni you!

ill work on spades with you if you didnt get it yet,.. i think im going to play a few games tonight.. more like one or two lol.. and then ill get sick of it and probably lay down or play something else..

ill talk to you tomorrow  :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview