PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:17:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

AOL Members

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

crankycook

Quote from: ClingFree on July 25, 2006, 06:51:37 AM
Quote from: ABraveLady on July 25, 2006, 06:07:50 AM
I connect to the internet via cable, but have kept my AOL account because it's been easier to control how my young kids are able to surf the web.  I've been paying 7.95 per month for this, but yesterday I called to cancel the account and found out that they are already offering BYOA (bring your own access) customers AOL free of charge.  I've been reading that they MIGHT, but they actually are.  SOOOOOO, anyone else connecting to AOL through cable or dsl... call them up - call the cancellation number - and ask about it.  I asked the rep if it applied to new customers also and she said no, it does not.

Actually this is good to know. My gramps has just recently gone to DSL and hasnt wanted to cancel his AOL due to the email address that the entire family uses .. Thanks for sharing this!

I cancled my aol months ago, and was able to keep the e-mail addy. You may have to have a aim account, I don't really remember what they told me

kgansor

Quote from: EyeCu on July 25, 2006, 02:34:27 PM
I didn't even know this thread existed lol. I called two days ago to cancel my account and the gentleman on the phone cancelled my account right away and put me on the free service, and on top of that gave me a credit. I guess it was the cute voice *giggles* ;P

;)
goes to show -- get a male operator and use a cute voice  O0

RowdyOne

I just changed  from the 25 a month to the 10.95 in minutes lol

EyeCu

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 25, 2006, 08:39:26 PM
Quote from: EyeCu on July 25, 2006, 02:34:27 PM
I didn't even know this thread existed lol. I called two days ago to cancel my account and the gentleman on the phone cancelled my account right away and put me on the free service, and on top of that gave me a credit. I guess it was the cute voice *giggles* ;P

hehehe i guess it does

;)
goes to show -- get a male operator and use a cute voice  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview