PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:06:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need prayers please

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

I just got home form the V.A. tonight, (veterans hospital) and received some terrible news. This has been a bad year for me and it is just getting worse. So I could use some prayers please.

damian666

you are definetly in my prayers. Sorry for the bad news  0:

bobby

harley89

crazy_

wattsmyname

Quote from: justahumping on July 26, 2006, 10:49:25 PM
I just got home form the V.A. tonight, (veterans hospital) and received some terrible news. This has been a bad year for me and it is just getting worse. So I could use some prayers please.

Hope everything works out OK for you  0:

Luna

vasunlover

hades

justahumping

Thank you all.  I will not talk about what is wrong, but it will take the rest of my summer from me and most of the winter. Looks like I will have a lot of hospital time   :xx

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: justahumping on July 28, 2006, 01:52:42 AM
Thank you all.  I will not talk about what is wrong, but it will take the rest of my summer from me and most of the winter. Looks like I will have a lot of hospital time   :xx

SS.......can you bring a LapTop there?  :-\

SexySagittarian

Sorry to hear your are still having problems Justa and that they have gotten worse. I sure hope it is not your leg getting worse and that whatever it is works out as well or better than my daughters medical problems have worked out for her, due in no small part  (I am sure) to yours and many other forum members prayers and well wishes. You certainly have my prayers tonight and and long as you need them. Good luck and God bless!  Slave

justahumping

Thank you all... Yes Slave, you are on the right track.......... B.T.Y. Slave, your daughter and family are still in my prayers   0:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview