Congrats Lib on 5000 frickin' Posts!

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

Quote from: Libra on July 25, 2006, 04:11:08 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 25, 2006, 03:57:15 PM
wow 5000 posts. thats nuts.
wanna give me some? lol

Well, my boyfriend owns a restuarant, so he's gone most nights.  So, this is where I hang out.  We've been together almost 14 years, so I've been amusing myself most nights for that long.  Before I discovered Pogo and Pogocheats, I read.  I read a LOT!  I'm still reading, but now I can participate, too!  LMAO!

And no, you can't have none!  LMAO!  Just kiddin' chica. If I could, I'd give you bunches!

thats the reason im on here so much, my boyfriend works night shift but he works 12+ hours so hes gone all night and then sleeps like all day so while hes gone, and when i cant sleep im on here talking to you wonderful people..
but i didnt start really participating until just recently. im glad i did though O0 :-*

foxx

Quote from: PogoSlave on July 25, 2006, 04:09:20 PM
Congratulations Lib! Gosh I remember way back when you were just knee high to a grasshopper (what was it... six or seven months ago?) you were just taking your first steps around the forum, learning how to talk and now you're a grown up woman with her own thread and a mouth that just never ever ever ever ever stops! I'm so proud of my big girl!  <3 you g/f  >>:WTG!

Slave  :-*

LMMFAO...i heart Slave.

~Ãutolovér~

Lib's you are awesome, you make this forum. O0

Libra

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 25, 2006, 04:34:33 PM
Quote from: Libra on July 25, 2006, 04:11:08 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 25, 2006, 03:57:15 PM
wow 5000 posts. thats nuts.
wanna give me some? lol

Well, my boyfriend owns a restuarant, so he's gone most nights.  So, this is where I hang out.  We've been together almost 14 years, so I've been amusing myself most nights for that long.  Before I discovered Pogo and Pogocheats, I read.  I read a LOT!  I'm still reading, but now I can participate, too!  LMAO!

And no, you can't have none!  LMAO!  Just kiddin' chica. If I could, I'd give you bunches!

thats the reason im on here so much, my boyfriend works night shift but he works 12+ hours so hes gone all night and then sleeps like all day so while hes gone, and when i cant sleep im on here talking to you wonderful people..
but i didnt start really participating until just recently. im glad i did though O0 :-*

Me too, chica! We're two peas in a pod.  Not a lot of people understand how I can do it, being alone so much, but frankly, I LIKE my alone time.  Yanno?

Libra

Quote from: foxx on July 25, 2006, 05:15:38 PM
Congratulations Lib! Gosh I remember way back when you were just knee high to a grasshopper (what was it... six or seven months ago?) you were just taking your first steps around the forum, learning how to talk and now you're a grown up woman with her own thread and a mouth that just never ever ever ever ever stops! I'm so proud of my big girl!  <3 you g/f  >>:WTG!

LMMFAO...i heart Slave.

I heart her too! 

Can I have that diamond your avatar is holding?

foxx

Quote from: Libra on July 25, 2006, 05:47:31 PM

LMMFAO...i heart Slave.

I heart her too! 

No way, sista!  That's all mine! 

Libra

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 25, 2006, 05:38:29 PM

Lib's you are awesome, you make this forum. O0

Awwww!  I'm all teary eyed!  And I'm not a mushy wushy type!

Libra

Quote from: foxx on July 25, 2006, 05:48:27 PM
Quote from: Libra on July 25, 2006, 05:47:31 PM

LMMFAO...i heart Slave.

I heart her too! 

No way, sista!  That's all mine! 

Well.  RATS! 

Didn't hurt to ask, though. LMAO!

ClingFree

Well ... I  <3 Clingy ... You know they say self love is the best love   :)))

nanners

ClingFree

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on July 25, 2006, 06:40:48 PM
Well ... I  <3 Clingy ... You know they say self love is the best love   :)))

LMAOOOOOOO  I could so say something not PG13 right now.  I think it's best I leave my own damn thread!  ;:"

peaches1977

Congrats!!   :D

if i would reply as often as i read all of your threads, i'd be close to that myself  :)))

wtg   :D

bobby

Libra

Thank yeeeeeew!  I'm celebrating with my buds in my B-box.  :))

wattsmyname

Runner

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview