PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 08:16:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New 150 Member needs help!

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

Hello Everyone

I just brought the 150 buy them all!!
I had gotten my pw  Page  and i have a couple auto's I had finshed the free part of them ..

So i started putting everything in my pw Page too get the Pw's   Then i noticed the Turbo 21 was not the latest 1 .. I went and removed it from my puter and rebooted ..

Came back after restarting and redownloaded it from BH . It was the latest 1 and it had 32.6 left of free ..

On my PW Page it still lists the 1 that i just removed   .. How do i sign up this updated 1?  Help    hopefully i did'nt mess things up  :(

please help anyone!

thanks everyone

Homer

Quote from: mr.clean on July 25, 2006, 02:59:04 PM
Hello Everyone

I just brought the 150 buy them all!!
I had gotten my pw  Page  and i have a couple auto's I had finshed the free part of them ..

So i started putting everything in my pw Page too get the Pw's   Then i noticed the Turbo 21 was not the latest 1 .. I went and removed it from my puter and rebooted ..

Came back after restarting and redownloaded it from BH . It was the latest 1 and it had 32.6 left of free ..

On my PW Page it still lists the 1 that i just removed   .. How do i sign up this updated 1?  Help    hopefully i did'nt mess things up  :(

please help anyone!

thanks everyone

Your registration code should be the same. Click the register button and check it. If it is you can use the same password you were given.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mr.clean

Yeah i tryed the same pw  i got from the other 1 and it says invaid PW ..

But it does have completely different set of letters and numbers too be entered   too get the pw ..

hoping everything is not messed up!

Homer

Quote from: mr.clean on July 25, 2006, 03:06:03 PM
Yeah i tryed the same pw  i got from the other 1 and it says invaid PW ..

But it does have completely different set of letters and numbers too be entered   too get the pw ..

hoping everything is not messed up!

You'll need to email badgehelp@aol.com

Tell them you are a 150 member and you need a password reset.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mr.clean

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview