PlayBuddy
July 06, 2024, 07:15:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Got to do some personal Challenges again !!

Started by Sonnenschein,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonnenschein

Well I did 2 Bucky Challenges this week to get them done and now I have 2 new personal Challenges to chose from. I looked under the special edition Album and there they are.
Anyone else had that happen ?

crazy_

Quote from: Sonnenschein on August 29, 2006, 05:26:09 AM
Well I did 2 Bucky Challenges this week to get them done and now I have 2 new personal Challenges to chose from. I looked under the special edition Album and there they are.

Pogo had said they were moving the bucky badges to the special edition album when they discontinure the game

quote from the community news

Once we've retired the Buckaroo Blackjack game, these badges will no longer be available to earn, but will still exist within your badge books under Special Edition Badges

Sonnenschein

I know but now I have 2 personal challenges left to do and I didn't have any left to do as of yesterday and I was just wondering if anyone else has to do some personal challenges after being actually done this week !

kim23il

Kewl beans I get another 3 personal challenges. Gotta complete thm within 18 hrs tho!

PogoKaz

I didnt have any challanges left, but one of my personal challanges this week was buckaroo, guess those that did the buckaroo badges this week are getting the chance to have some more challanges :)

badgehog

Man I wish I knew they'd do that, I have alot of personals still to do..... >:((

Ilovemyweims

yeah more challenges!!  i have all the badge but im working on finishing the books 2 times

gator8_24

I just realized this morning that I had not done the 3rd personnal this week. so used the auto on tumble bees as they are easy just no rank badges. So did get this week fininished.

edit-guess that's why had an extra challenge this morn!

Carol

Quote from: Sonnenschein on August 29, 2006, 05:26:09 AM

Yes, happened to me also. I had done the last buckaroo blackjack badge on my 2 additional accounts, and this morning those are in the special edition book and I got to do another personal challenge. Squeezed in an extra on each.
  ;::

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview