Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

lfc2211

at least this book looks like it could be more than a 2 day challenge

damian666

Quote from: lfc2211 on July 26, 2006, 08:49:24 PM
at least this book looks like it could be more than a 2 day challenge

I finished the I heart one in like 2 hours  :)))

IndianLover

I wish the album was coming out tomorrow, I'm ready, lol.  As far as all games getting updated to having badges ohhh there are plenty I really rather not see with them, yuck. (Greenback) and so on.

Libra

Quote from: Evil Munkee on July 26, 2006, 05:50:41 AM
>:(( bingo. I freaking hate bingo

Tip for Bingo Munkee:  When there's a challenge, they add a lot more rooms, right? Well next time they have a weekly, go to the three card games, and scroll down to the bottom of the page and if it says, "show all temporary rooms" click it.  If it says hide temporary rooms, leave it alone. Then, find an empty room with almost all the numbers called, black out your cards, hit the gong, collect bingo, find another empty room with almost all the numbers called, black out the cards, etc.  Get yourself a rotation of about 6-8 rooms.  I did that a couple of challenges ago and got 1100 bingos and the last two rank badges in about 5 days.   O0

Tara

We need a new book. I'm surprised that they didn't put it out this week with that special badge thing that you have to have 7 badges or whatever. I already got mine though. I don't play around when it comes to badges.  :/\

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 27, 2006, 08:04:35 PM
We need a new book. I'm surprised that they didn't put it out this week with that special badge thing that you have to have 7 badges or whatever. I already got mine though. I don't play around when it comes to badges.  :/\

HOLY CHIT! 

WTG!

You're nuts!  :;'

hades

leeanne172

tumble bees?  :'(( me no likey tumble bees .. lol

hades

damian666

Quote from: Libra on July 27, 2006, 06:22:49 PM

Tip for Bingo Munkee:  When there's a challenge, they add a lot more rooms, right? Well next time they have a weekly, go to the three card games, and scroll down to the bottom of the page and if it says, "show all temporary rooms" click it.  If it says hide temporary rooms, leave it alone. Then, find an empty room with almost all the numbers called, black out your cards, hit the gong, collect bingo, find another empty room with almost all the numbers called, black out the cards, etc.  Get yourself a rotation of about 6-8 rooms.  I did that a couple of challenges ago and got 1100 bingos and the last two rank badges in about 5 days.   O0

Hmm have to try that. Thanks Lib

Libra

Quote from: Evil Munkee on July 27, 2006, 08:36:40 PM
Quote from: Libra on July 27, 2006, 06:22:49 PM

Hmm have to try that. Thanks Lib

You're welcome!  O0

SuzieQ2

Oh baby, can't wait for this album to come out.  Thanks for letting us know!

hades

Stinkerbell

Quote from: George Cloony on July 27, 2006, 06:22:49 PM

Tip for Bingo Munkee:  When there's a challenge, they add a lot more rooms, right? Well next time they have a weekly, go to the three card games, and scroll down to the bottom of the page and if it says, "show all temporary rooms" click it.  If it says hide temporary rooms, leave it alone. Then, find an empty room with almost all the numbers called, black out your cards, hit the gong, collect bingo, find another empty room with almost all the numbers called, black out the cards, etc.  Get yourself a rotation of about 6-8 rooms.  I did that a couple of challenges ago and got 1100 bingos and the last two rank badges in about 5 days.   O0

You said the next time there's a challenge... does this only work during challenges?

Tara

I want the new book to come out now.  :///

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 31, 2006, 10:54:02 AM

I want the new book to come out now.  :///

Dear Pogo Premium Album Putter Outers:

My friend Tara really wants the new badge album to come out right now.  See, she's over-loading on carbs today, and she gets kinda skeery when she does this, so could you please be expeditious in your release of the new premium badge album?

Thank you.

Ur Deer Friend
libs

Tara

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 31, 2006, 11:03:43 AM
OMG.. I'm going to die here.  :))

Would you like me to read to you the story "My Pet Goat?"  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview