PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:00:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new to club pogo

Started by chocco83,

Previous topic - Next topic

chocco83

hi all, im new to club pogo and was wondering if t O0heres any good autos out there to get me some badges? thx

Tara

Quote from: chocco83 on August 07, 2006, 12:20:06 PM
hi all, im new to club pogo and was wondering if t O0heres any good autos out there to get me some badges? thx

Hi and welcome to the forum. You can find autos for every game on Pogo at www.badgehelp.com   O0

damian666

or go to the downloads section of THIS forum  :)))

nightperson

welcome, we are all like family here and we do get  :ooo :pp sometimes

chocco83

thx tried a few of the autos then it says register , i dont av a credit or debit card YET lol so i cant register them   :'((

nightperson

they do take checks but it takes alittle more time to get your code back they are 10.00 each are you can buy them all for 150.00

foxx

Quote from: chocco83 on August 07, 2006, 12:26:10 PM
thx tried a few of the autos then it says register , i dont av a credit or debit card YET lol so i cant register them   :'((

If you have a bank account, you can link it to paypal...

hades

nanners

thx tried a few of the autos then it says register , i dont av a credit or debit card YET lol so i cant register them   :'((

I got all of the autos and I sent Money Order..took about a week but was well worth it..

thompson

badgehog

thx tried a few of the autos then it says register , i dont av a credit or debit card YET lol so i cant register them   :'((

Welcome to the forum chocco83 :/\  Whatever payment you do decide on, the autos are well worth the money and the wait, you'll enjoy using them  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview