Previous topic - Next topic

wattsmyname

Quote from: Tara on July 27, 2006, 07:07:26 PM
Quote from: wattsmyname on July 27, 2006, 07:05:27 PM
Quote from: Beachy1956 on July 27, 2006, 07:01:19 PM
just got 600
congrats Beachy1956

Tara and Libra you will be at 600 soon Good Luck

Thanks Watts and wtg on yours also. I hope you get your last badge soon!!
[/quot
Thanks... I keep trying  :)) :))

Beachy1956

Quote from: wattsmyname on July 27, 2006, 07:10:45 PM
Quote from: Tara on July 27, 2006, 07:07:26 PM
just got 600
congrats Beachy1956

Thanks Watts and wtg on yours also. I hope you get your last badge soon!!
[/quot
Thanks... I keep trying  :)) :))
ty both  8)

Libra

just got 600
congrats Beachy1956

THANKS!  How you been chica?

crazy_

552 here....  lots of  pogo playing done, lots to do  :))

Libra

wattsmyname

Tori

Wtg and gl everyone  O0 I'm in the 500's..but I don't play any mobile games..so maybe soon I'll hit the 600 mark.. ::)

mr.clean

Is'nt there only 25 badges for Moble? :)

nightperson

im at 582 but well miss the moble ones till i get all the game rank on these leaving them for last

Homer

Quote from: mr.clean on July 28, 2006, 05:58:57 PM
Is'nt there only 25 badges for Moble? :)

There are 5 for each game. Not all carriers have every game yet.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Are we tellin how many badges we have on each individual account... rofl... or are we randomly choosin jus ONE account to say how many badges....

Ok... <spinnin the random wheel> it stops on I have 611 badges to report....
If I go back to cheatin like I use to... next time I will report... 628...lol

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 28, 2006, 06:20:17 PM
Are we tellin how many badges we have on each individual account... rofl... or are we randomly choosin jus ONE account to say how many badges....

Ok... <spinnin the random wheel> it stops on I have 611 badges to report....
If I go back to cheatin like I use to... next time I will report... 628...lol

hey token that is alot you go for it and yes cheat and play but me i like the auto thing while i sleep im on rank 47 in dcr i was at 48 went to another room and was back at 47 tara told me i should of got badge on 48 but didnt see it pop up but well be there by tomorrow morning im hoping nice to type here again miss e1 here

nightperson

it is hard for me to keep up with one  let alone other  i have never thought of 2 names i would get to tried of them i just want to get all ranks and badge in all the games may take me 2 yrs  :))

TmT

Quote from: nightperson on July 28, 2006, 06:27:29 PM
it is hard for me to keep up with one  let alone other  i have never thought of 2 names i would get to tried of them i just want to get all ranks and badge in all the games may take me 2 yrs  :))

You have to have mo' than one computer to keep up with more than one account.

I have 3 computers... one is down... cuz its old... I dont use it. Its like decoration in the guest room.  If company turn it on...they will turn gray waitin for it to process. (dont want company stayin that long)  :))

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 28, 2006, 06:31:51 PM

I have 3 computers... one is down... cuz its old... I dont use it. Its like decoration in the guest room.  If company turn it on...they will turn gray waitin for it to process. (dont want company stayin that long)  :))

Omg silly woman, you crack me up. Remind me not to visit you!! :))

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 28, 2006, 06:31:51 PM

i have 3 but 1 is old i have 2 desktop and laptop one for work and 1 for home but still if it werent for the autos sometimes i would be way behind i do them at work but hidden at all times that is my laptop they are so wonderful to have to do the badges and ranks for i have all this in my office at home i guess that would make adifferent for the others account but i do have to stop alot to do paperwork on the net i should be getting some tickets in now but it is hard to do but i guess i need to do them so i will have free time for grandbaby tomorrow night weel i need to go will pop in again tomorrow noon time take care all hagn god bless

HypnotizedMind

tponka

I'm well over 600, but am a little behind since I've been away on vacation for a couple of weeks.  Thank goodness I've had the badge fairy come to do my weekly badges for me!  I'm finishing up turbo (finally) tonight.  I hope the pinochle club fires up again soon so I can get the rank badges for that.  No mobile badges yet, but I just got a spiffy new Motorola, so I may just get those out of the way before I have to go back to work next month!

SuzieQ2

WTG!! I'm impressed with all you 600 club members.  I've only got 476 so I've got a ways to go.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview