Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

problem with squelchies?

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

Maybe im just a dork and not getting it right but when i play squelchies it says i made thousands of rank points   and I only need a few hundred to get to next rank and then when i finish another game it says the same thing....

<admin edit: Images removed. If your going to post a ss please white out any pogo names>

Tara

You only get like 7 - 11 points per game that work towards you're rank badges. It depends on what level of difficulty you are playing. You can find the chart with the correct amount of points in the "How To Play" section of the game.  O0

swissmissy63

I hate squelchies. They are good for nothing little fishes that Bob from penguin blocks should eat and their lottso card sucks too  :)))

crazy_

Quote from: swissmissy63 on July 28, 2006, 03:49:46 PM
I hate squelchies. They are good for nothing little fishes that Bob from penguin blocks should eat and their lottso card sucks too  :)))

yup yup drain the pool and let all them little fishes croak !  :))

butch1286

Ok thanks sorry forgot about that admin. wont do it again. Is it possible to drown a fish?

nightperson

Quote from: crazy_ on July 28, 2006, 04:11:51 PM
Quote from: swissmissy63 on July 28, 2006, 03:49:46 PM

yup yup drain the pool and let all them little fishes croak !  :))

amen

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

The thousands of points (or for anyone else, the larger number that it shows at the top of that particular screen) is the total amount you've accumulated the entire time you've been playing Squelchies (since it added in the ranks). Then when it tells you that you need a certain amount of points to the next rank, the points you receive for completing the round are added in. Highest amount you can get is 12, playing on Expert. I hope that helped rather than add confusion lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview