PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:48:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

worried

Started by gamerboy255,

Previous topic - Next topic

gamerboy255

I'm worried that if I use an auto something will happen to my account. it says that if you win something and they found you using an auto for winning tokens, they will forfeit your prize. Is that true and, will I get in trouble for using one?

kgansor

chances are you wont win anything  :))

Tara

Quote from: gamerboy255 on July 28, 2006, 04:29:08 PM
I'm worried that if I use an auto something will happen to my account. it says that if you win something and they found you using an auto for winning tokens, they will forfeit your prize. Is that true and, will I get in trouble for using one?

If you plan on claiming a jackpot you do risk the chance of losing your account. They will be able to tell you use them. If I ever won a jackpot I wouldn't even try to claim the prize.

Tara

And by the way, welcome to the forum.  :/\  If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

nightperson

i have been been with this pogo for a long time and i have never won nothing butttttttt screen saver :xx on them i do like homer says put auto up and let it go
hi and welcome to the forum we are a good group and like Tara said ask anything well tried to help were all  0: here
ya right :))

SexySagittarian

Ditto to what Tara said. If you're gonna use auto's forget the prizes...not that you'd ever win one anyway ::). And a warm welcome to the forum, we're mostly a bunch of really nice and helpful people here who like to have a good time. Feel free to jump in and join us . We welcome the company! :/\

zeboo

before my auto days I did win a JP and Pogo said I cheated and I did not!! they took it away from me ..so now I cheat as much as I can  O0

EyeCu

Quote from: zeboo on July 28, 2006, 09:56:24 PM
before my auto days I did win a JP and Pogo said I cheated and I did not!! they took it away from me ..so now I cheat as much as I can  O0

That's the spirit ;)

Runner

Welcome Aboard.

If hell freezes over and you win a jackpot .. just don't claim it.

:ox

Tara

Quote from: ®úññē® on July 29, 2006, 03:13:04 PM
Welcome Aboard.

LMAO at your attitude on winning a jackpot.  :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 29, 2006, 03:14:39 PM
Welcome Aboard.

LMAO!  I got the same attitude.  You have a better chance of winning the lot tory.

Runner

Quote from: Libra on July 29, 2006, 03:16:04 PM
Quote from: Tara on July 29, 2006, 03:14:39 PM
Welcome Aboard.

LMAO!  I got the same attitude.  You have a better chance of winning the lot tory.

I just looked at my mom's account.  She is a charter member and plays 24/7 with autos.  She has won like 100 wallpapers/screensavers and nothing else. 

So i figure if someone like that, that has been playing that much from the start has not won a jackpot,  my chances are so nill that i cannot even see the end of the number

BadgeBabe

Question to the group about this issue of " Winning Something".
Let's say before you used autos, did you ever think you stood a chance of winning even a toothbrush?

Maybe I'm cynical, but I have never even considered the possibility that I COULD win anything in Pogo.
And I have won lots of great things on the Internet, including a week in Paris, all expenses paid.
I found a great site for entering sweepstakes where people do have a good chance to win big prizes, but it certainly isn't www.pogo.com!!

foxx

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on July 29, 2006, 09:07:06 PM
Question to the group about this issue of " Winning Something".
Let's say before you used autos, did you ever think you stood a chance of winning even a toothbrush?

Maybe I'm cynical, but I have never even considered the possibility that I COULD win anything in Pogo.
And I have won lots of great things on the Internet, including a week in Paris, all expenses paid.
I found a great site for entering sweepstakes where people do have a good chance to win big prizes, but it certainly isn't www.pogo.com!!

lmao...

A week's paid in Paris?  Yowza!  Good for you...

I was one of the naive ones who thought for sure that they would one day win the jackpot...

crazy_

lol I never considered winning anything ... before I started with autos I won $20.00 but it took me like 8 months to get it out of em  8)

IndianLover

Like everyone else is saying don't bother claiming the prize your chances of even winning are slim to nothing anyway, sry don't mean to burst anyone's bubbles.  Just since I have been a Pogo member so long and never won anything besides that $25.00 gift certificate, I have came to terms that the JP is never coming my way anyway.... So GIMMIE my badges, lmao..

fiz

The drawings ($50, $250, and $1,000) are real. I've won before. ;)

Runner

I actually won a  thousand dollars on iwon.com  .

Got a federal xpress package with papers for me to sign and notarize.

sent back,, 6 weeks later got the cash.

So I figure I will never win another dollar on the net again.

kgansor

Quote from: ®úññē® on July 30, 2006, 03:41:23 PM
I actually won a  thousand dollars on iwon.com  .

Got a federal xpress package with papers for me to sign and notarize.

sent back,, 6 weeks later got the cash.

So I figure I will never win another dollar on the net again.

wow, wtg! :D

Julie

Quote from: IndianLover on July 30, 2006, 05:53:55 AM
Like everyone else is saying don't bother claiming the prize your chances of even winning are slim to nothing anyway, sry don't mean to burst anyone's bubbles.  Just since I have been a Pogo member so long and never won anything besides that $25.00 gift certificate, I have came to terms that the JP is never coming my way anyway.... So GIMMIE my badges, lmao..
lol, my pogo playing philosophy too ;D and you're right, chances of winning a jackpot are slim and they get slimmer with each new pogo account created.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview