PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:25:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gas War: Station Sets Price at 49 Cents

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 29, 2006, 03:19:57 PM
Quote from: Libra on July 29, 2006, 02:34:53 PM
My next car will be equiped to run on E85 ethanol.  I will no longer line the pockets of Big Oil, nor will I contribute to global warming.  ;)

Yeah what she said.

Lib both of our last car payments are in July next year right?  I got mine Aug 6th. I don't know when my last payment is acutally. It automatically comes out of my checking account. So I don't pay attention.

OMG!  I think I bought mine August 3rd.  So, I think we'll both make our last payment next July. 

I hope Toyota comes out with an alternative fuel vehicle.  I can't stand it anymore.  Exxon had record profits again this quarter.   And the tax breaks they got?  COME ON!  Trickle Down Economics DID NOT work under Reagan, and it sure as hell ain't gonna work under Bush.  >:D

justahumping

I get around 8 m.p.g. and will NOT get another car. I don't care how high gas gets  :))

Libra

Quote from: justahumping on July 29, 2006, 03:40:02 PM
I get around 8 m.p.g. and will NOT get another car. I don't care how high gas gets  :))

Hey, it's your money, buddy.  If you want to keep the oil execs on solid gold crap pots, be my guest.  O0

Tara

What do you drive? A motorhome?  :))

hades

Tara

Quote from: hades on July 29, 2006, 08:49:28 PM
lmao homer.  :))

Lmao it's me  you goof not Homer. How much have you had to drink.  :)) :))

justahumping

Quote from: Tara on July 29, 2006, 03:53:26 PM

No you silly willy lol      I have a 81 Monti Carlo with a beefed up motor (355 with a rather radical cam) and it has low gears and low profile 14 inch tires so there is no way that I will ever get any good gas millage.  It was not built for gas millage, just a toy is all. It is a fast street car that I built from the ground up. (A labour of love) Took three years to build this one and it gets a lot of looks. I love that car, Every time that I go through Batesville Ar. (It is a college town) I get a lot of looks.  I have won some car shows with this car tho.

foxx

Quote from: justahumping on July 29, 2006, 10:02:21 PM

No you silly willy lol      I have a 81 Monti Carlo with a beefed up motor (355 with a rather radical cam) and it has low gears and low profile 14 inch tires so there is no way that I will ever get any good gas millage.  It was not built for gas millage, just a toy is all. It is a fast street car that I built from the ground up. (A labour of love) Took three years to build this one and it gets a lot of looks. I love that car, Every time that I go through Batesville Ar. (It is a college town) I get a lot of looks.  I have won some car shows with this car tho.

Dude...that's a sweet ass car...but do you drive it everyday?  You got to baby that chit...not everyday it! 

I can't talk much...my Blazer only gets like 16 mpg.  Its the most republican thing about me... :-\

justahumping

Quote from: foxx on July 29, 2006, 10:32:21 PM
Quote from: justahumping on July 29, 2006, 10:02:21 PM

Dude...that's a sweet ass car...but do you drive it everyday?  You got to baby that chit...not everyday it! 

I can't talk much...my Blazer only gets like 16 mpg.  Its the most republican thing about me... :-\

No Foxx, I do  not drive this one everyday. I will take it on some trips when I am looking for attention tho. lmao (I do not have air in it, well I do too, it is called 2 - 60, two windows down at 60 m.p.h. lol) However (and you are going to love this one) I do have another car just like this one, well not as good look tho, that I do drive everyday but it gets around 16 m.p.g. I have a passion for older cars.

Julez

Quote from: Tara on July 29, 2006, 01:26:59 PM
Quote from: Spoonz on July 29, 2006, 11:13:00 AM
Tara if you think Chicago is bad, try Staten Island!  We've got Nyers, Jerseyites, Keystone morons (lol I was born and raised in PA), and Massachusett-holes on this 15 mile long island.  Un-frelling-real how utterly devoid of common sense and semi-proper driving skills these ugly bags of mostly water (Star Trek- human) have.

I'd take CA roads and drivers over Yankee drivers anyday!  (Yes, I've driven through CA, OR, and WA many many times)

LMAO!! Love the description.. :))

ROFL!  Glad you enjoyed!  I am by no means a passive driver, but there's a line to what I will pull on the road going 75 mph!  I like my limbs where they are and enjoy the fact that my spinal cord is in fine working order!  Don't want to upset that balance lol.

Tara

Quote from: Spoonz on July 30, 2006, 12:37:36 AM
Quote from: Tara on July 29, 2006, 01:26:59 PM
Quote from: Spoonz on July 29, 2006, 11:13:00 AM
Tara if you think Chicago is bad, try Staten Island!  We've got Nyers, Jerseyites, Keystone morons (lol I was born and raised in PA), and Massachusett-holes on this 15 mile long island.  Un-frelling-real how utterly devoid of common sense and semi-proper driving skills these ugly bags of mostly water (Star Trek- human) have.

I'd take CA roads and drivers over Yankee drivers anyday!  (Yes, I've driven through CA, OR, and WA many many times)

LMAO!! Love the description.. :))

ROFL!  Glad you enjoyed!  I am by no means a passive driver, but there's a line to what I will pull on the road going 75 mph!  I like my limbs where they are and enjoy the fact that my spinal cord is in fine working order!  Don't want to upset that balance lol.

LMAO! And I feel the same way.  O0

justahumping

Quote from: Tara on July 29, 2006, 01:28:23 PM
Quote from: Homer on July 29, 2006, 12:07:36 PM
The only driver I have is in my golf bag. :P

The only driver I have, is the owner of that golf bag.  :P  :))

You two are to much lol. I *think* they are talking about driving cars!. lol  Look, if you 2 need the money for a room, tell me where to send it to  (just joking)

Julez

Gecko

our fuel /petrols  running at around  $1.50  a litre and on way up   aprox  5 something litres  makes 1 usa gallon  so with our  say 75 cents buys 1 usa dollar  in au money we would be paying  btwn 7 and 10+ bucks a gallon    ,  going to be cheaper to invest into some moterised roller blades here  come to think of it would be good in summer   :-*

Tara

Quote from: Gecko on August 01, 2006, 05:10:52 AM
our fuel /petrols  running at around  $1.50  a litre and on way up   aprox  5 something litres  makes 1 usa gallon  so with our  say 75 cents buys 1 usa dollar  in au money we would be paying  btwn 7 and 10+ bucks a gallon    ,  going to be cheaper to invest into some moterised roller blades here  come to think of it would be good in summer   :-*

lmao @ roller blades.  I think my blade anything days are over, I'm staying home.

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on August 01, 2006, 06:53:21 AM
Quote from: Gecko on August 01, 2006, 05:10:52 AM

lmao @ roller blades.  I think my blade anything days are over, I'm staying home.
im sure homer would help you stay upright on them so u would be in good hands

automember7

I like you smoking banner, gecko.

49 cents? I'd love to buy gas at that price.

WV4057

Torn2pieces

I'd just love to see gas under 2.00 again. It will never happen. 3.09 here.....

Costs Hubby almost 100 bucks to fill up his truck.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview