PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:50:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

question about blocking on pogo

Started by Iceman0007,

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceman0007

my question is if you are having a problem with your computer can that affect someone seeing you on their pogo friends list? i believe the only 2 ways are by blocking you or you are not on their friends list with the little check mark checked.am i correct? ty in advance.

crazy_

Quote from: Iceman0007 on July 29, 2006, 11:12:09 AM
my question is if you are having a problem with your computer can that affect someone seeing you on their pogo friends list? i believe the only 2 ways are by blocking you or you are not on their friends list with the little check mark checked.am i correct? ty in advance.

Yes I do believe your correct in that .. you can block them or have that little box checked, but if they have you blocked they can still see if your online or not you can't see them

Runner

Quote from: crazy_ on July 29, 2006, 11:14:08 AM
Quote from: Iceman0007 on July 29, 2006, 11:12:09 AM

Yes I do believe your correct in that .. you can block them or have that little box checked, but if they have you blocked they can still see if your online or not you can't see them

yep that is correct.  I wish they would generate a list of who has us on their friends list.  So we would know who the snoops are.

Tara

badgehog

Lmao, yeah but if you don't block them and your running an auto, than they follow you and try to start up private chat. Maybe we should all change our names to .....Leave me alone :)) :)) :))

Tara

You use this .....VP Minimizer - The VP Minimizer helper will check every 5 seconds for the "Virtual Prize Award" screen & The Rank Badge popups. If one is detected, It will auto minimize the popup to keep your auto running smoothly. It will take care of the "Private Chat", "Mute Player", "Invitation Cancelled" windows. This will work with any auto.

http://www.pogocheats.net/downloads.php  go to the bottom of the screen and download the VP Minimizer, it's free and works great!

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on September 17, 2006, 03:08:20 PM
You use this .....VP Minimizer - The VP Minimizer helper will check every 5 seconds for the "Virtual Prize Award" screen & The Rank Badge popups. If one is detected, It will auto minimize the popup to keep your auto running smoothly. It will take care of the "Private Chat", "Mute Player", "Invitation Cancelled" windows. This will work with any auto.

http://www.pogocheats.net/downloads.php  go to the bottom of the screen and download the VP Minimizer, it's free and works great!

thanks i have been looking for the vp  Minimizer for my laptop :/\

nightperson

would you  have the link on double browsing, im have been looking and cant find tyia

crazy_

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview