PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:40:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

JigSaw Detective Question

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Has this ever happened to you?? When I do a puzzel (doesn't matter what level) when I make the frame and go to gather all pieces on top and using the magnet I drag them down to the frame when I pull them down and let them go with the magnet, my whole frame just drops down where I can only see bits of the frame,an I have no way to pull it back up to center it on the screen. Only thing I do when this happens and it's kinda hard on the brain, is I rotate it til I get all pieces in but that stinks an takes abit longer to complete - I was just wondering if this has happened to any of you and what do you do if it does??? I know alot here use autos for that game, but maybe you still know what does it and how to correct it - instead of playing it like I do and getting a headache, as I play on hard level LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

IndianLover

Sry never happened to me, unfor... i can't even play jigsaw anymore i keep getting blown out of the game. GL with your problem, hope someone can help you.

fiz

That has happend to me alot. I think it has to do with where you drop the pieces that are on your magnet. I still don't know what to do. Pogo needs to fix it!  O0

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bams68 on July 30, 2006, 05:18:53 AM
Has this ever happened to you?? When I do a puzzel (doesn't matter what level) when I make the frame and go to gather all pieces on top and using the magnet I drag them down to the frame when I pull them down and let them go with the magnet, my whole frame just drops down where I can only see bits of the frame,an I have no way to pull it back up to center it on the screen. Only thing I do when this happens and it's kinda hard on the brain, is I rotate it til I get all pieces in but that stinks an takes abit longer to complete - I was just wondering if this has happened to any of you and what do you do if it does??? I know alot here use autos for that game, but maybe you still know what does it and how to correct it - instead of playing it like I do and getting a headache, as I play on hard level LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

I'm a mess playing this game.  I complete a puzzle but for some reason I end up with the same puzzle a few games later.  NO idea what I am doign wrong.

sixkid

That has happened to me a few times.  I just get out of that game then go right back in to the same game and you have your border with the pieces to the side and the box is up where it belongs.

Runner

the auto does this to me, just moves the whole puzzle down.  GRRRRRR

than auto won't work for me~

:OO

Tori

I must be one of the lucky ones for my Jigsaw works fine. Sometimes misses a piece but I just let it run and not worrying about my stats..so what if I miss a puzzle?  I love the auto. I wouldn't play this game without it.

nanners

bams68

just stinks when it happens, did it to me a few times again and what I find now that's annoying is it seems to not save my progress at times, actually most times. I will do a few puzzels and then have to quit and when I start back up again, I get pushed back quite abit. Just down rite wrong ;:"

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bams68

Oh this is just great >:((---I lost all my solved cases, I still have the badges for the first 3 and a few others but when I completed the new case it didn't give me the badge n took away all progress for it, and all the others I have ever completed.All cases are marked as new now :'((....not rite :ooo

Ur Deer Friend
bams

tokiesgalore

Quote from: IndianLover on July 30, 2006, 05:49:38 AM
Sry never happened to me, unfor... i can't even play jigsaw anymore i keep getting blown out of the game. GL with your problem, hope someone can help you.
Are you using MSVM or sun java?

bams68

bams68

oopppsies ,,,,,my bad. Thought u were asking me.Sorry

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tori

Dear deer friend,

I wish I could help, however, I use Jigsaw Detector and play on Medium level with Sun Java. It misses a piece or two now and then but always corrects itself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview