PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:57:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

backgammon auto

Started by JLCTWLF,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

JLCTWLF

it didnt put my question oops. I bought the 150 auto.  I  have a question bout the backgammon you have to have someone else in the room in order to play so how do i get around that andy suggestions??????? :OO

ClingFree

Quote from: JLCTWLF on July 30, 2006, 04:55:03 PM
it didnt put my question oops. I bought the 150 auto.  I  have a question bout the backgammon you have to have someone else in the room in order to play so how do i get around that andy suggestions??????? :OO

I suggest a double browser.... such as IE and FireFox. Then make both of them you!

JLCTWLF

I have both internet explorer and firefox but im not sure how I would go about double browsing.  can i sign in under internet explorer and then use same screen name in firefox and not be kicked out of one of them so that i can use the auto

ClingFree

Quote from: JLCTWLF on July 30, 2006, 05:00:39 PM
I have both internet explorer and firefox but im not sure how I would go about double browsing.  can i sign in under internet explorer and then use same screen name in firefox and not be kicked out of one of them so that i can use the auto

To double browse .. You sign in with one name on IE and a different name on FireFox. You cannot use an Auto while double browsing. Well, I guess you CAN, but you would have to switch screens constantly, and then its just as easy to play both names yourself.

JLCTWLF

ok so your saying create another pogo name and just use IE for one name and firefox for the other ok that should be easy enough thanks for the help I will have to try it.  I will report back if it works

ClingFree

Quote from: JLCTWLF on July 30, 2006, 05:11:49 PM
ok so your saying create another pogo name and just use IE for one name and firefox for the other ok that should be easy enough thanks for the help I will have to try it.  I will report back if it works

Thats the easiest way to do it .. in my opinion. Good luck .. hope it works!

JLCTWLF

well that didnt work at all any other suggestions

Runner

Quote from: JLCTWLF on July 30, 2006, 10:10:45 PM
well that didnt work at all any other suggestions

explain exactly how you tried to double browse.. 

ie which browsers, order in which you made each step, etc.  keep the details real.

also don't include any screen names..

JLCTWLF

first signed into pogo from internet explorer loaded backgammon, then opened firefox and registered a new screen name adding my regular name to the new name and it kept saying regular name wasnt in game room and I was.  Then went into the room manually and came up still waiting for more players so what else am i doing wrong???

Gecko

make sure your not in a club pogo only room with main pogo name 
then first   , dont forget to make sure in IE   ur  sun java isnt checked  if it is un check it and  check jit  only , it only works if ur browsers are using diff java,s  firefox uses sun java by default  so  double check your IE or other browser your going to use is not using sun java as well first do it and try that if   you need more help  come back and i can help you get in as in double browse 
O0

JLCTWLF

Quote from: Gecko on August 02, 2006, 02:51:53 AM
then first   , dont forget to make sure in IE   ur  sun java isnt checked  if it is un check it and  check jit  only , it only works if ur browsers are using diff java,s  firefox uses sun java by default  so  double check your IE or other browser your going to use is not using sun java as well first do it and try that if   you need more help  come back and i can help you get in as in double browse 
O0

i was not in members only room made sure of that.  How do I make sure in IE sun java inst checked??  am i to download a different java that inst sun??

Homer

Quote from: JLCTWLF on August 02, 2006, 10:39:12 AM
Quote from: Gecko on August 02, 2006, 02:51:53 AM
O0

i was not in members only room made sure of that.  How do I make sure in IE sun java inst checked??  am i to download a different java that inst sun??

Clic the link at the top of the page and go to our club center. There is an explanation of how to DB.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview