PlayBuddy
August 10, 2024, 01:16:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hysterical Smiley

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

:)) :))   I love that smiley.....  I want to be able to use it when my daughter asks me for money.... where/if possible, can I find it to use outside of this forum??   

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on August 01, 2006, 07:03:41 AM
:)) :))   I love that smiley.....  I want to be able to use it when my daughter asks me for money.... where/if possible, can I find it to use outside of this forum??   

You can save it to your computer, just like you do when you saved your avatar.  Go to imageshack or whichever service you use and do it just like you would a picture. You can save that address that imageshack or photoshack gives you in  your favorites and use it again and again. I hope that made sense.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on August 01, 2006, 07:08:06 AM

You can save it to your computer, just like you do when you saved your avatar.  Go to imageshack or whichever service you use and do it just like you would a picture. You can save that address that imageshack or photoshack gives you in  your favorites and use it again and again. I hope that made sense.

I was able to upload it to Imageshack, but from there I don't know how to save to favorites or access it.  I am wanting to be able to insert it into email and IM's and have the other people see it.  Is that even possible?

Gecko

if u want it  or them and ive  snagged quite a few  all i do is right click on them and save pic    it ask or shows u where u want to save it to if ur not sure  save it to desktop then pop it in ur pic folders later  hope ive helped  O0

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on August 01, 2006, 07:56:20 AM

I was able to upload it to Imageshack, but from there I don't know how to save to favorites or access it.  I am wanting to be able to insert it into email and IM's and have the other people see it.  Is that even possible?

It can be done, but it would be a pain that way. I use www.smileycentral.com for email,IM, and in here.  They have alot to choose from.

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on August 01, 2006, 08:05:16 AM

It can be done, but it would be a pain that way. I use www.smileycentral.com for email,IM, and in here.  They have alot to choose from.
theres  another one called smiley pad it can pick  and store them in a personal folder   then like smiley central but w/out the search bar  u  drag em into posts  , i was trying it and it even snagged ur elephant  tara    and libra,s glittery siggy    put in google search smileypad    O0

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Gecko on August 01, 2006, 08:13:21 AM

theres  another one called smiley pad it can pick  and store them in a personal folder   then like smiley central but w/out the search bar  u  drag em into posts  , i was trying it and it even snagged ur elephant  tara    and libra,s glittery siggy    put in google search smileypad    O0

Thank you both, Tara and Gecko.  I looked at Smiley Central and that is very cool, thanks Tara!  I will look at Smileypad too and check it out!  Thank you again!

Gecko

Quote from: ABraveLady on August 01, 2006, 08:29:48 AM

Thank you both, Tara and Gecko.  I looked at Smiley Central and that is very cool, thanks Tara!  I will look at Smileypad too and check it out!  Thank you again!
your very welcome    dont hesitate to ask anytime   :-*

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on August 01, 2006, 08:29:48 AM

Your welcome. I know Lib and Homer also use it.

EyeCu

If you and your daughter use yahoo! it's on there. It's actually part of their smilie pack.

harley89

You sound like a parent with a child in college. I remeber when Moms magic checkbook was open. Had a great party when she graduated  Doubled my income when she graduated and got a job.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harleyrider on August 01, 2006, 04:38:56 PM
You sound like a parent with a child in college. I remeber when Moms magic checkbook was open. Had a great party when she graduated  Doubled my income when she graduated and got a job.

Actually, she's married with 2 kids and a husband who is a highschool teacher and going to school to get his masters.  LOL  I thought when she moved out the handouts would stop, but her hubby is working his tail off trying to make a better life for them, so I help out when I can.  It's when I can't and she asks that breaks my heart.  But sometimes, out of the blue, she'll call up or email me and ask me for something outrageous like a new car or some dumb thing.
I remember what it was like to be poor.  Heck, I still am!  I occasionally slip them a 20 for movies or something like that.  But I love to make her work for it ;)  Which is why I want that smiley!  LOL 

harley89

That is great sounds like you got a son in law like I did. His family is the most important thing to him.  And being a teacher is not the cushy job a lot of people think. For what you invested in education and the hell you may encounter on any given day its not a bed of roses.  We live in Georgia and my daughter got lucky with her masters degree. Here the lottery funds the Hope scholarship program that pays tution for all georgia students that maintain a B average.   One time and one time only they offered to pay for advanced degrees in critical need areas.  My daughter qualified and had her masters paid for through the Hope program.  The only time I felt I won the lottery.

Gecko

Quote from: ABraveLady on August 01, 2006, 04:55:20 PM

Actually, she's married with 2 kids and a husband who is a highschool teacher and going to school to get his masters.  LOL  I thought when she moved out the handouts would stop, but her hubby is working his tail off trying to make a better life for them, so I help out when I can.  It's when I can't and she asks that breaks my heart.  But sometimes, out of the blue, she'll call up or email me and ask me for something outrageous like a new car or some dumb thing.
I remember what it was like to be poor.  Heck, I still am!  I occasionally slip them a 20 for movies or something like that.  But I love to make her work for it ;)  Which is why I want that smiley!  LOL 
can anyone show me the excact one you want and i can test it with smilypad   for you ?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Gecko on August 02, 2006, 08:42:02 AM
Quote from: ABraveLady on August 01, 2006, 04:55:20 PM

can anyone show me the excact one you want and i can test it with smilypad   for you ?

:))   This is the one

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview