PlayBuddy
July 13, 2024, 07:05:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 80 disco balls or disco ball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WTG gecko on your 2,000th post

Started by Gecko,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Congrats Gecko!

And what in the hell are the rest of you talking about?

I am the most normal person  here.  Morons.  >:D

Gecko

Quote from: Libra on July 31, 2006, 11:52:17 AM
Congrats Gecko!

And what in the hell are the rest of you talking about?

I am the most normal person  here.  Morons.  >:D
aw Libra your as sane as me    :)))    thanks for the congrads  any chance of the libra times paper  ?    damn bloody flu kicks arse     :ox

Tara

Who is Steph? Did I miss something around here.  >:D

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Tara on July 31, 2006, 03:03:05 PM

I was just gonna askthe same thing :ooo

Congratz on the 2000 Gecko you ol' gas bag :)))

Gecko

Quote from: PogoSlave on July 31, 2006, 03:13:03 PM

thanks  everyone   loves u all  ,  everything well almost everything will be revealed  later today as to who stephanie is         im  still feeling bit drowsy from flu meds  and because  i feel a little explantion is  required   i'll keep u in susspence like a good novel  :-*    :-*

Tara

Quote from: Gecko on July 31, 2006, 04:08:28 PM

thanks  everyone   loves u all  ,  everything well almost everything will be revealed  later today as to who stephanie is         im  still feeling bit drowsy from flu meds  and because  i feel a little explantion is  required   i'll keep u in susspence like a good novel  :-*    :-*

Nevermind, I don't want to know anymore. Forget I even asked.  I ain't begging or waiting in line for an answer.

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on July 31, 2006, 04:55:03 PM
Quote from: Gecko on July 31, 2006, 04:08:28 PM

Nevermind, I don't want to know anymore. Forget I even asked.  I ain't begging or waiting in line for an answer.
i wasnt asking u to beg  i was bit drowsy   with flu        steph is  my   wife       ive  removed it because i dont like posting real names in here  ,  and its to long a story to tell u all on forum     because of certain things that came to light just recently  .   loves u all    :-*   :-* 

Gecko

Tori

WTG Gecko  O0  Hope your cold is getting better. :ox

Gecko

Quote from: Tori on August 01, 2006, 01:58:40 PM
WTG Gecko  O0  Hope your cold is getting better. :ox

aw  thanks Tori your sweet   ,  it  seems to be just stable  ,    :ox   i yabber a lot in posts i think    honestly never dreamed i would post 2k here  :ooo

Gecko

well  cold seems to be getting a little better Tori   , be going to see doc  tomorow just  to make sure its only the flu and nothing else  like chest  infections    :ox

Libra

Quote from: Gecko on August 01, 2006, 08:01:13 PM
well  cold seems to be getting a little better Tori   , be going to see doc  tomorow just  to make sure its only the flu and nothing else  like chest  infections    :ox

Glad you're feeling better, hon.  :-*

Gecko

Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 08:04:04 PM

thanks lib  it just goes to show the flu can knock us at anyage  , just asking this 
what part of usa uses the or spells  hun and others say hon  is it an area thing  or just how u feel like saying it ?
((((HUGSS)))))

Libra

Quote from: Gecko on August 01, 2006, 08:10:24 PM

thanks lib  it just goes to show the flu can knock us at anyage  , just asking this 
what part of usa uses the or spells  hun and others say hon  is it an area thing  or just how u feel like saying it ?
((((HUGSS)))))

Well, saying "hon" or "hun" is short for honey, so if you're going to say the short version, "hon" is the correct way.  O0

Gecko

Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 08:14:55 PM
Quote from: Gecko on August 01, 2006, 08:10:24 PM

((((HUGSS)))))

Well, saying "hon" or "hun" is short for honey, so if you're going to say the short version, "hon" is the correct way.  O0
i knew that ,its i wasnt sure why people said it diff  even in bingo they use it both ways  but yeah hon for honey sounds right thanks Libra   :-*

kgansor

i usually always spell it out but when i shorten it i spell it hun.. i guess it just looks better to me, even though i am an english grammer freak... except on here, lol i use so many inappropriate periods and commas, but that's ok!

justahumping

Gecko

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 01, 2006, 09:02:27 PM
i usually always spell it out but when i shorten it i spell it hun.. i guess it just looks better to me, even though i am an english grammer freak... except on here, lol i use so many inappropriate periods and commas, but that's ok!
im a typo freak  i make that many typo,s  i laugh at them myself    well if i looked at the word hun  and bun   both  sound simuler  so  do we have a bonny rabbit  or a bunny rabbit 
its funny  ,  way we use same words and they  are used for or in many diff terms  O0

Gecko

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview