Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

animated minis!!

Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

SuzieQ2

5 million?  I better get busy and start running my autos 24/7 instead of giving them the weeknds off. 

Tara

I agree 5 million is a little much.  I guess we get 3 new backgrounds and that's it. I'm still waiting on summer clothes. They will probably arrive at Christmas.  :)))

foxx

What I wanna know is...why in the hell can I not wear a hat with long hair?  My real hair doesn't need to be cut off to wear an effing hat...why should minifoxx's?

>:((

Tara

Quote from: foxx on July 31, 2006, 12:46:23 PM
What I wanna know is...why in the hell can I not wear a hat with long hair?  My real hair doesn't need to be cut off to wear an effing hat...why should minifoxx's?

I know that does suck.

kgansor

i agree  >:((

hades

start a petition.lol  :P

Runner

Quote from: hades on July 31, 2006, 09:37:10 PM

lol pogo changed their rules to stop petitions.

Never forget that some ninny will turn you into pogo in a split second if they can for forwarded mail.

be very careful.

foxx

lmao...I'd rather just complain!

Quote from: ®úññē® on July 31, 2006, 09:38:23 PM

lol pogo changed their rules to stop petitions.

Never forget that some ninny will turn you into pogo in a split second if they can for forwarded mail.

be very careful.

Ah ha!  I was wondering why I hadn't got a crappy petition in my mail...in months!  Yay Pogo! 

hades

foxx

SuzieQ2

I agree, why can't we have long hair and wear hats?  Why can't we have a beauty mark and prominente eyes at the same time?  Why can't pogo give us better looking clothes?  My poor mini looks like she shops at the thrift store.   :))

hades

foxx

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview