PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:47:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A New Diet

Started by liebe_angel,

Previous topic - Next topic

liebe_angel

A stupid question deserves an appropriate answer....

I was in wal-mart buying a large bag of Purina for my Labrador Retriever
and was in the check out line.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy behind her. Horrified, she asked if I'd been poisoned and was that why I was in the hospital.

I said no...I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me. I thought the tall guy was going to have to be carried out the door

hades

CrossCountry

Luna

pammer

hunter13

Ms.Behavin

Don't you just love stupid people. Heres to all the dumb  :o0 in the world,  :!! I was breastfeeding my son one day in the bathroom at a mall and this lady walked in and tried to start a conversation by saying "Is he urs?"  :o 

swamp

CrossCountry

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on February 16, 2007, 03:12:46 AM
Don't you just love stupid people. Heres to all the dumb  :o0 in the world,  :!! I was breastfeeding my son one day in the bathroom at a mall and this lady walked in and tried to start a conversation by saying "Is he urs?"  :o 

lmao Bill Engval  HERE'S UR SIGN!!

april_showers

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview