This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

wrong wording in jigsaw detective?

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

I saw this and was wondering  who the dipazz who wrote it...

Tara

I can't read what it says, but then again I've never read one of those clue things.

mr.clean

I agree with that i can'nt read that allso and i have never spent the time too read those things..

If there was a way too figure out by reading them and ending things early..   I would read for sure! O0

bobby

SuzieQ2

I never take the time to read those either.  But now I'm curious, what does it say? 

butch1286

oops! sorry the first one says

"We jetted down to the Caymans and picked up his up his trail on a remote side of one of the smaller islands."

the second one says

"Our guide mushed his dog and the chase us on."

bobby

nanners

Quote from: Tara on August 01, 2006, 02:44:49 PM

I can't read what it says, but then again I've never read one of those clue things.

There are clue things?..OHHHH that notebook thing that comes up and I don't read? lol

SuzieQ2

crazy_

Quote from: SuzieQ2 on August 01, 2006, 03:03:50 PM
What was pogo drinking or smoking when they wrote that? 

lmao they must of been in here with us on the weekend !  :))

sd1619

their proofreading dept stinks, I noticed the one room in dice derby is cleveland yet they missed the 2nd e and is spelled Clevland

Tara

Quote from: SD1619 on August 01, 2006, 06:45:25 PM
their proofreading dept stinks, I noticed the one room in dice derby is cleveland yet they missed the 2nd e and is spelled Clevland

LMAO. I saw that too.

BadgeBabe

A confession: The first time I played Jigsaw Detective, I read the little notebook for " clues" and I even jotted things down, thinking that there was a true mystery within the jigsaw puzzle. Since I LOVE solving mysteries, I was really wanting to have a 2 in 1 game. :))

Julie

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on August 01, 2006, 08:30:02 PM
A confession: The first time I played Jigsaw Detective, I read the little notebook for " clues" and I even jotted things down, thinking that there was a true mystery within the jigsaw puzzle. Since I LOVE solving mysteries, I was really wanting to have a 2 in 1 game. :))
lol ;D You should have put this in the hall of shame thread ;)
Seriously though I've been using the auto with that game since day one so I've never had the chance to read the notebook clues.  That auto is so temperamental I'm not going to disturb it just to read the clues :D

nightperson

i dont read them either but after that i think i will just to see what it says  :)) i think they got a 5 year old to do the wording :ooo

DoubleOscotty

I used to read the story as I progressed but found I didn't care nor remember what the heck was going on. Now I read them when I finish the whole thing. Some are good most are  :xx  The dog/sandwhich one was alright I think

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview