PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 07:04:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hall Of Shame

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Spoonz on August 02, 2006, 08:19:57 PM
geesh, use a tree to prop ya up!

When you gotta pee, you gotta pee. Sometimes you don't have time to find a tree..lmao

TmT

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2006, 06:07:40 PM
Quote from: Tori on August 02, 2006, 05:02:14 PM
Once while in Gatlinburg area for weekend, friends and I decided to buy some beer and take a tour of Cades Cove. If you're not familiar with the area, it's just country..beautiful though.

The beer was really getting to me and no restrooms anywhere..about dusk, I just absolutely HAD to pee. We found an old Church with a cemetary behind it. Thought, ok no one here to see me..so, I went back to the cemetary and adjoining woods...squatted like a pro.  I heard a noise in the woods and thought it was a bear (still believe it was) and so I am really trying to hurry and a car pulls in..omg..I pulled my shorts up but couldn't stop peeing  :-[

I walked calmly by those nice people in the cemetary with pee dripping down my legsand my head held high  8)

This has to be the worst moment of my life..and very uncomfortable with pee soaked shorts on the ride back to the condo... :'(( 

Don't tell anyone I did this, ok?  ;)

OMG!  :)) :))    Whats bad also, is when your so drunk and you squat to pee and just fall down in it. I know I'm not the only one it's happened to.
Say what? You nastyfreakindrunkazzpissywench!

Julez

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2006, 08:21:54 PM

When you gotta pee, you gotta pee. Sometimes you don't have time to find a tree..lmao

LMAOOOO  you poet you!

TmT

If u get that pissy drunk.. u need to catherize yourself before u go out... then u dont have to stop and piss at all!
Now...chittin... datz another story..... lmfaoz

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 02, 2006, 08:25:02 PM

If u get that pissy drunk.. u need to catherize yourself before u go out... then u dont have to stop and piss at all!
Now...chittin... datz another story..... lmfaoz

Oh gawd that was in the days when I wasn't even allowed to drink. Hell if I would of been, I wouldn't of been out on a country road somewhere in the middle of the night. :pp

Shady Lady

If you had left the eggs just a little longer, you could have been finding bits of egg above your windowsill  like I did after the fire department left. I left the house & came home to find the eggs had exploded & a neighbor had called the fire dept. Of course, I felt like an idiot.

Julez

:)) :)) :)) Shady!!!

gggrrr where's the AC man?! >>:D

crazy_

Quote from: shadylady_129 on August 02, 2006, 09:53:47 PM
If you had left the eggs just a little longer, you could have been finding bits of egg above your windowsill  like I did after the fire department left. I left the house & came home to find the eggs had exploded & a neighbor had called the fire dept. Of course, I felt like an idiot.

OMG shady ... that beats all I think  :))

SexySagittarian

A few years back I was having severe back problems and had to have a shower chair in the shower to sit on to shower because standing was too painful. Being the "frugal person that I am, I opted for the less expensive model without the back on it. I sat and rinsed and lathered and scrubbed then stood long enough to rinse the soap off then sat back down on what had become a soapy and slippery seat which I promptly slid right off the back of. For those of you not familiar with shower chairs, they have suction cups on the feet so that the chair won't slide while you are sitting on them, so when I went down behind the chair I was wedged between the chair and the back of the tub, legs straight up in the air, arms caught between the top half and bottom half of my wet nekkid body and totally unable to move. I started screaming for Mr. Slave to come remove me from my unfortunate position but being mostly deaf, help was not forthcoming. Finally, after more than five minutes of contant screaming for help, Brandy, who lived in a mother-in-law suite at the other end of our house on another floor of the house awoke from a sound sleep and came to my rescue. She and Mr. Slave did not even try to hide their hysterical laughter as they pried my poor embarrassed and totally exposed body from it's pretzel like position. To this day if a shampoo bottle falls into the tub while I am showering everyone in the house runs into the bathroom to see what kind of trouble I have gotten into. ::)

ClingFree

Quote from: PogoSlave on August 03, 2006, 05:03:01 AM
A few years back I was having severe back problems and had to have a shower chair in the shower to sit on to shower because standing was too painful. Being the "frugal person that I am, I opted for the less expensive model without the back on it. I sat and rinsed and lathered and scrubbed then stood long enough to rinse the soap off then sat back down on what had become a soapy and slippery seat which I promptly slid right off the back of. For those of you not familiar with shower chairs, they have suction cups on the feet so that the chair won't slide while you are sitting on them, so when I went down behind the chair I was wedged between the chair and the back of the tub, legs straight up in the air, arms caught between the top half and bottom half of my wet nekkid body and totally unable to move. I started screaming for Mr. Slave to come remove me from my unfortunate position but being mostly deaf, help was not forthcoming. Finally, after more than five minutes of contant screaming for help, Brandy, who lived in a mother-in-law suite at the other end of our house on another floor of the house awoke from a sound sleep and came to my rescue. She and Mr. Slave did not even try to hide their hysterical laughter as they pried my poor embarrassed and totally exposed body from it's pretzel like position. To this day if a shampoo bottle falls into the tub while I am showering everyone in the house runs into the bathroom to see what kind of trouble I have gotten into. ::)

:)))   I know that had to hurt with your back already in pain ... but omg lmao @ the visual!

Kelly

Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 04:45:57 PM
Jesus!  Where do I begin?  >:D

The time I tripped over the neighbors cat and fell in my pool?

My olympic tumble out of the bathroom running from a Palmetto bug, slamming myself into a wall?

The time I... Oh please, I could have this thread filled up in a day!  :))

OMG I am the same way could tell you stories ALL day

the time I tripped over a saint bernard dog...while carrying MY dog (cockerspanial)...oh my did the people laughed at me...

the time I tryed to go into the water down at the shore...the ocean kept spitting me out...I got so tired of being knocked over I crawled back to my blanket on hands and knees...oh how the people laughed at me...

the time I tripped backwards over a big garbage bag in my kitchen.....again with the people laughing...just my brother n boyfriend at the time tho...

btw when I tripped those 2 times I got AIRBORNE bigtime!!!

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on August 03, 2006, 06:19:53 AM

:)))   I know that had to hurt with your back already in pain ... but omg lmao @ the visual!

I KNOW!  Coffee meet monitor!  :))

Lynne

Oh hun.... :)) That had to have hurt.  :)) But like Mr. Slave and Brandy I would have been laughin my azzzzz off too.  :)) :))

crazy_

*hangs head*  boiled the eggs for the potato salad no problem.  Didn't burn, didn't explod, they were lovely, cooked just right.  Made the potato salad and moved the  bowl (plastic) so I could wipe the counter.  Moved the bowl onto the stove while I wiped the counter and put stuff in sink .... god damn it didn't turn the burner off !  eeeeeeeeeeew the fricken stench .... no potatoe salad, burner is effed and company coming in time for supper ..  :OO

foxx

So I have this giant pimple.  His name is Frank.   The following happened today...

There is a 12 year old that lives in one of the apartments in the building I work at.  He asked me "What happened to your face?" So, his mom, in a valiant effort to save me some embarrassment, says "She has a bug bite"...to which I respond..."No, actually, its a giant pimple...and in about 6 months...you'll have one too"...

To which he proceeds to say "Aren't you too old to have zits?"...and I say one of the dumbest things you can say to a kid..."how old do you think I am?"...

"I don't know...like 45?"  For your reference, his mom, who so obviously looks older than me is only 43. 

I am 30.

Nothing like the words of a child to bring the ego back to earth.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on August 03, 2006, 03:30:14 PM
So I have this giant pimple.  His name is Frank.   The following happened today...

There is a 12 year old that lives in one of the apartments in the building I work at.  He asked me "What happened to your face?" So, his mom, in a valiant effort to save me some embarrassment, says "She has a bug bite"...to which I respond..."No, actually, its a giant pimple...and in about 6 months...you'll have one too"...

To which he proceeds to say "Aren't you too old to have zits?"...and I say one of the dumbest things you can say to a kid..."how old do you think I am?"...

"I don't know...like 45?"  For your reference, his mom, who so obviously looks older than me is only 43. 

I am 30.

Ahhh Sheesh!  You're telling this story again?  :)) :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: Libra on August 03, 2006, 03:33:01 PM

I am 30.

You guys made me tell it to everyone!  So, shuup! :-*

Libra

Quote from: foxx on August 03, 2006, 03:34:21 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 03, 2006, 03:33:01 PM

I am 30.

You guys made me tell it to everyone!  So, shuup! :-*

I have been waiting all day for you to post that story so I could say that so YOU shuup!  :-*

crazy_

I am 30.

um I gotta ask... do ya always name your zits?  :))

foxx

Quote from: Libra on August 03, 2006, 03:35:46 PM

I have been waiting all day for you to post that story so I could say that so YOU shuup!  :-*

:P

Quote from: crazy_ on August 03, 2006, 03:37:13 PM

I am 30.

um I gotta ask... do ya always name your zits?  :))

No...lol...only the ones that look like they may start developing brain structure and the ability to speak... :)))  Once every 6 months or so one of them appears!  I may start naming even the baby ones now just for fun. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview