PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:41:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hall Of Shame

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: justahumping on August 01, 2006, 05:20:43 PM
Libra..... That was funny, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to  have seen that one.   :))

LMAO!  Which one?  The cat food pool story or the bug story?  :))

Tara

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on August 01, 2006, 04:54:57 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 04:51:04 PM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on August 01, 2006, 04:50:06 PM
I have a few that I can't mention  :-\ ...But! It wasn't my fault....it was the alcohol.  :-[ :ll

Hell, I can only blame alcohol on about half of mine!  :))

Lmaooo.... 

OMG!  I love it....

david/ross

Quote from: Tara on August 01, 2006, 04:29:21 PM

I just had another brainstorm for a new topic. I'm sure everyone screws up something every now and then. Yanno those embarrassing moments?

But do you have the guts to tell everyone about it?   :-\

Ok here's what just happened to me a little bit ago.  I was boiling eggs to make a salad. I went to do some work and I started smelling something, and didn't know what it was. I kinda ignored it and kept doing what I was doing. Well the smell got worse. I got up and started down the hallway. About that time the fire alarm goes off, and I still didn't
OMG!!  Have you ever burnt eggs by boiling them? I'm talking, no water in the pan, they are friggen black and cracked and they stink like chit. I almost burnt my hand on the handle trying to throw the pot in the sink. I'm sure the pot is ruined now. I can't believe I did that.

Moral of the story: I can't even boil eggs, and because I had to boil some more eggs...we won't be having meatloaf until I go shopping.
yes :im a redneck post :  ;D

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 05:16:54 PM
I have a few that I can't mention  :-\ ...But! It wasn't my fault....it was the alcohol.  :-[ :ll

Lmaooo.... 

LMAO!  Where do you find this crap?  :)) :))

I go pic surfing sometimes for funny stuff.... not the black & white kind.  :;"

nanners

Sad to say all my embarrassing moments are not drinking related..
I have NO excuses for my actions :))

Tara

Quote from: nanners on August 01, 2006, 05:41:08 PM

LOL That makes it even friggen better.  :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 01, 2006, 05:43:19 PM

I gigglespewed my beer at Nanna washing her peanut butter.  :))

ClingFree

Lib, I gotta tell you that the bug story is my all time favoritest story of yours!

justahumping

Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 05:21:37 PM
Quote from: justahumping on August 01, 2006, 05:20:43 PM
Libra..... That was funny, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to  have seen that one.   :))

LMAO!  Which one?  The cat food pool story or the bug story?  :))

Well, I was talking about the bug story, but both were funny.  Sorry. But sometimes true story's are funny than jokes. lol

nanners

Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 05:47:50 PM

Well I can tell ya I have THE cleanest p'nut  butter in town.. LMAO!

babygurl424

Quote from: nanners on August 01, 2006, 06:17:16 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 05:47:50 PM

Well I can tell ya I have THE cleanest p'nut  butter in town.. LMAO!

LMAO nanners..that was too good!!  and lib...i would have done the same thing had a huge azz bug been that close to me..i woke up one morning to a daddy long leg crawling on my face, yes MY FACE and i about peed my pants!!!  needless to say that little sucker had a flying lesson that day...

tara..how do you burn hard boiled eggs??  lol  guess there is a first time for everything..

babygurl424

ok..i have a really good one..about 4 years ago my mom and stepdad and i took my 8 yr old (Logan), then 4 and my step sister to idlewild.  we rode the regular rides most of the day and then decided that it was time to go to the water park part.  we already had on our bathing suits under our clothes to make it easy and just took an extra change of dry clothes for after.  well, i had on a pink 2 piece.  logan wanted to go on this MASSIVE waterslide (those of you who have ever been there will know what i am talking about) but wouldn't go alone so we all decided to go.  well, my stepdad went, then my mom, then my stepsis, then logan, and i went last, well, with the combination of the water whooshing and the speed i was hurling down the slide my bathing suit top flew up over my head and i exposed my ta-tas to the whole darn park!!!  i had to get down in the pool you land in cause i couldn't get my top fixed!!!  it was all twisted and twirled around like a curly fry!!  so my mom had to bring me my towel to wrap up in and i had to go to the bathroom and fix my top THEN go pay 20 friggin dollars for a new towel that wouldn't soak up a darn teaspoon of water.  all was well until a guy approached me and asked me what size i was and i punched him!!  needless to say i don't go on water slides anymore...

Tara

Quote from: babygurl424 on August 01, 2006, 06:35:06 PM
ok..i have a really good one..about 4 years ago my mom and stepdad and i took my 8 yr old (Logan), then 4 and my step sister to idlewild.  we rode the regular rides most of the day and then decided that it was time to go to the water park part.  we already had on our bathing suits under our clothes to make it easy and just took an extra change of dry clothes for after.  well, i had on a pink 2 piece.  logan wanted to go on this MASSIVE waterslide (those of you who have ever been there will know what i am talking about) but wouldn't go alone so we all decided to go.  well, my stepdad went, then my mom, then my stepsis, then logan, and i went last, well, with the combination of the water whooshing and the speed i was hurling down the slide my bathing suit top flew up over my head and i exposed my ta-tas to the whole darn park!!!  i had to get down in the pool you land in cause i couldn't get my top fixed!!!  it was all twisted and twirled around like a curly fry!!  so my mom had to bring me my towel to wrap up in and i had to go to the bathroom and fix my top THEN go pay 20 friggin dollars for a new towel that wouldn't soak up a darn teaspoon of water.  all was well until a guy approached me and asked me what size i was and i punched him!!  needless to say i don't go on water slides anymore...

OMG!! How embarrassing.  :)) :))

babygurl424

Quote from: Tara on August 01, 2006, 06:46:34 PM

OMG!! How embarrassing.  :)) :))

yea i know..going to kennywood the 13th and im NOT wearing a 2 piece and if i do..its gonna be tucked in my pants..LMAO

Libra

LMAO!  OMG!  How embarrassing!

That reminds me of the time when I was in high school and my friends and I were standing on "the hill" watching the football game.  We were all a little crazy and had spiked our cokes with rum.  My friend Pam started leaning forward, slow mo like... She was going down that hill which landed about on the 20 yard line.  Well, being the nice friend that I am, I decided to stop her.  I grabbed the back of her jeans but the momentum was already in full swing.  She kept falling forward while I was standing still with my hand firmly gripping the back of her pants.  Welp....The ass of her jeans ripped right at the side seams all the way down to her thighs. She rolled down that hill, grabbing at grass to try and stop herself while also trying to cover her bare ass.  She finally stopped on the 15 yard line. I'll never forget the ass of her jeans, flapping in the wind while she rolled down that hill.

She didn't talk to me for a week.

:)) :))

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 06:53:58 PM

That reminds me of the time when I was in high school and my friends and I were standing on "the hill" watching the football game.  We were all a little crazy and had spiked our cokes with rum.  My friend Pam started leaning forward, slow mo like... She was going down that hill which landed about on the 20 yard line.  Well, being the nice friend that I am, I decided to stop her.  I grabbed the back of her jeans but the momentum was already in full swing.  She kept falling forward while I was standing still with my hand firmly gripping the back of her pants.  Welp....The ass of her jeans ripped right at the side seams all the way down to her thighs. She rolled down that hill, grabbing at grass to try and stop herself while also trying to cover her bare ass.  She finally stopped on the 15 yard line. I'll never forget the ass of her jeans, flapping in the wind while she rolled down that hill.

Oh man that had to hurt. I wouldn't of talked to you either.

I see your whiney azz got your JT. You happy now?  :)))

kgansor

my boyfriends sister just asked me if ryan and i would wanna go to sandcastle and kennywood with the family sometime, maybe this friday im like uhhh yea whatever.. ask your mom then ask us when you know for sure...

ive never been down the slides at sandcastle because anytime i was ever there the lines were always freakin HUGE and there was no way i was waiting in those loooong lines for just one slide down... when im there i spend all my money on dippin' dots  :))

&& we have tickets for august 14th i believe it is to go to idewild .. my boyfriends credit union is having free food around noon so we decided to get tickets since they were discounted through them and go..

crazy_

Lmaooo.... 

omg I love it .. snagged !  tyvm

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 01, 2006, 07:11:22 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 06:53:58 PM

Oh man that had to hurt. I wouldn't of talked to you either.

I see your whiney azz got your JT. You happy now?  :)))

SHEESH!  I tried to STOP HER!  It was never my intentions to rip her pants off.   >:D

And yes, I am very happy with my JT... thankyouverymuch!  :D

Tara

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 01, 2006, 07:13:01 PM
my boyfriends sister just asked me if ryan and i would wanna go to sandcastle and kennywood with the family sometime, maybe this friday im like uhhh yea whatever.. ask your mom then ask us when you know for sure...

ive never been down the slides at sandcastle because anytime i was ever there the lines were always freakin HUGE and there was no way i was waiting in those loooong lines for just one slide down... when im there i spend all my money on dippin' dots  :))
&& we have tickets for august 14th i believe it is to go to idewild .. my boyfriends credit union is having free food around noon so we decided to get tickets since they were discounted through them and go..

:)) :)) @ dippin dots. I love them too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview