PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:22:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hall Of Shame

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 01, 2006, 07:19:50 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 01, 2006, 07:13:01 PM
my boyfriends sister just asked me if ryan and i would wanna go to sandcastle and kennywood with the family sometime, maybe this friday im like uhhh yea whatever.. ask your mom then ask us when you know for sure...

ive never been down the slides at sandcastle because anytime i was ever there the lines were always freakin HUGE and there was no way i was waiting in those loooong lines for just one slide down... when im there i spend all my money on dippin' dots  :))
&& we have tickets for august 14th i believe it is to go to idewild .. my boyfriends credit union is having free food around noon so we decided to get tickets since they were discounted through them and go..

:)) :)) @ dippin dots. I love them too.

um I am canuck .. what the hell is "dippin dots"  when we dip dots it is someone named Dorthy getting dunked in the water

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on August 01, 2006, 07:21:35 PM
my boyfriends sister just asked me if ryan and i would wanna go to sandcastle and kennywood with the family sometime, maybe this friday im like uhhh yea whatever.. ask your mom then ask us when you know for sure...

ive never been down the slides at sandcastle because anytime i was ever there the lines were always freakin HUGE and there was no way i was waiting in those loooong lines for just one slide down... when im there i spend all my money on dippin' dots  :))
&& we have tickets for august 14th i believe it is to go to idewild .. my boyfriends credit union is having free food around noon so we decided to get tickets since they were discounted through them and go..

um I am canuck .. what the hell is "dippin dots"  when we dip dots it is someone named Dorthy getting dunked in the water

Go look right here....   http://global.dippindots.com/

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: crazy_ on August 01, 2006, 07:16:23 PM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on August 01, 2006, 04:54:57 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 04:51:04 PM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on August 01, 2006, 04:50:06 PM
I have a few that I can't mention  :-\ ...But! It wasn't my fault....it was the alcohol.  :-[ :ll

Hell, I can only blame alcohol on about half of mine!  :))

Lmaooo.... 

omg I love it .. snagged !  tyvm

Yw...how are you Crazy?  :/\ have ya done anything embarrassing we might like to know about?  ???  :P

crazy_

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on August 01, 2006, 07:30:49 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on August 01, 2006, 07:16:23 PM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on August 01, 2006, 04:54:57 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 04:51:04 PM
I have a few that I can't mention  :-\ ...But! It wasn't my fault....it was the alcohol.  :-[ :ll

Hell, I can only blame alcohol on about half of mine!  :))

Lmaooo.... 

omg I love it .. snagged !  tyvm

Yw...how are you Crazy?  :/\ have ya done anything embarrassing we might like to know about?  ???  :P

lol  doing good ty and you, and I  done that much it is hard to figure out what to put here lmao   :))

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on August 01, 2006, 07:29:49 PM

Go look right here....   http://www.dippindots.com/

ah ty .. now I understand...  :)) how scary is that !

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on August 01, 2006, 04:53:32 PM

Stand up and take responsibility for your actions woman..lmao  Don't blame the alcohol.  :)))
i opened my mouth and started typing rubbish posts and havent stopped since  joining our wonderfull forum see ive admitted i post all rubbish posts and run our country down and u name it ive posted about it shame on me ehh   :-[

Gecko

oh and did i mention im so ashamed    for posting silly topics       lol   should be called an own up topic   :))    :))

kgansor

if you've never had dippin dots i suggest you google their website and see if anywhere nearby you has them, or you can even buy them on their website, but they do cost alot on there... but my boyfriend hasnt had them either until we went to myrtle beach this year and now i have him hooked on them.. they are seriously the single most awesome thing in the world.. or at least i think so anyway.. and i go tmy boyfriend hooked too and he told me that they were stupid because we watched a food show on the history channel about the history of ice cream or something and dippin dots was on there..
so yea.. go to the website, check it out, see if theres anywhere near you to get them,,
we used to have a store around here, but now the only places around me in PA is the Zoo, Idewild, Sandcastle and im assuming kennywood would have them as well...
I know the Ripleys Aquarium at Myrtle Beach had them, thats where i got my boyfriend addicted to them, then when we were walking around the boardwalk we kept seeing stands and a little shop but the shop was never open, the vending machine that sold them was sold out, nad the little stand was always closed when we were there.  >:((

Julez

O-M-G!  Between Nanners PB story and Lib's swimming bugs, I'm laughing so stinkin hard IT HURTS!  Tears are FLOWING down my face!  Hubby is asleep in bed, so I'm trying to laugh as quietly as I can........ NOT WORKING LMAOOOOOO!!!!

Embarrassing story eh?

Most recently hubby and I went camping with my Uncle, Aunt, some cousins, and Uncle's friends in Jersey.  I was excited to go out on Uncle's boat and do some fishing - was craving fried flounder.  We had a big storm the first day we got to the campsite and had to set camp in the rain - took 3 hrs, all were drenched except the dog.  Finally stopped raining the next day around noon.  Uncle asks if I need Dramamine, I being the good veteran Coastie been out on boats in heavy swells, decline.

3 hrs later doing 15 knots, I'm emptying the contents of my entire digestive system into the wide open ocean in front of 3 grown men all over 40.  I notice the expelled contents are "flying".  Uncle's friend is COVERED and I'm beet red.

justahumping

Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 07:19:24 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 01, 2006, 07:11:22 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 01, 2006, 06:53:58 PM
Quote from: babygurl424 on August 01, 2006, 06:35:06 PM
OK..i have a really good one..about 4 years ago my mom and stepdad and i took my 8 yr old (Logan), then 4 and my step sister to idlewild.  we rode the regular rides most of the day and then decided that it was time to go to the water park part.  we already had on our bathing suits under our clothes to make it easy and just took an extra change of dry clothes for after.  well, i had on a pink 2 piece.  logan wanted to go on this MASSIVE waterslide (those of you who have ever been there will know what i am talking about) but wouldn't go alone so we all decided to go.  well, my stepdad went, then my mom, then my stepsis, then logan, and i went last, well, with the combination of the water whooshing and the speed i was hurling down the slide my bathing suit top flew up over my head and i exposed my ta-tas to the whole darn park!!!  i had to get down in the pool you land in cause i couldn't get my top fixed!!!  it was all twisted and twirled around like a curly fry!!  so my mom had to bring me my towel to wrap up in and i had to go to the bathroom and fix my top THEN go pay 20 friggin dollars for a new towel that wouldn't soak up a darn teaspoon of water.  all was well until a guy approached me and asked me what size i was and i punched him!!  needless to say i don't go on water slides anymore...

LMAO!  OMG!  How embarrassing!

That reminds me of the time when I was in high school and my friends and I were standing on "the hill" watching the football game.  We were all a little crazy and had spiked our cokes with rum.  My friend Pam started leaning forward, slow mo like... She was going down that hill which landed about on the 20 yard line.  Well, being the nice friend that I am, I decided to stop her.  I grabbed the back of her jeans but the momentum was already in full swing.  She kept falling forward while I was standing still with my hand firmly gripping the back of her pants.  Welp....The ass of her jeans ripped right at the side seams all the way down to her thighs. She rolled down that hill, grabbing at grass to try and stop herself while also trying to cover her bare ass.  She finally stopped on the 15 yard line. I'll never forget the ass of her jeans, flapping in the wind while she rolled down that hill.

She didn't talk to me for a week.

:)) :))

Oh man that had to hurt. I wouldn't of talked to you either.

I see your whiney azz got your JT. You happy now?  :)))

SHEESH!  I tried to STOP HER!  It was never my intentions to rip her pants off.   >:D

And yes, I am very happy with my JT... thankyouverymuch!  :D

Sure you did try to stop her.  IF I would have been there, I would have paid good money to  see that one. That is the best post I have seen so far,  You all keep on posting and I will tell you about loosing a toe while using a vacuum cleaner. Takes a man to do that one.  ( damnit. I either need to go to bed or stop drinking.    Hell, I will just have another drink.  Oh yes, about my name, (justahumping) well you can call me thumper iffing you want to, that name was giving to me by an ex g/friend so I am not giving it up.  and that reminds me of another story about rabbits. Damn, at my age, I have a few stories but they are all on me. lol

Gecko

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 01, 2006, 09:09:27 PM

if you've never had dippin dots i suggest you google their website and see if anywhere nearby you has them, or you can even buy them on their website, but they do cost alot on there... but my boyfriend hasnt had them either until we went to myrtle beach this year and now i have him hooked on them.. they are seriously the single most awesome thing in the world.. or at least i think so anyway.. and i go tmy boyfriend hooked too and he told me that they were stupid because we watched a food show on the history channel about the history of ice cream or something and dippin dots was on there..
so yea.. go to the website, check it out, see if theres anywhere near you to get them,,
we used to have a store around here, but now the only places around me in PA is the Zoo, Idewild, Sandcastle and im assuming kennywood would have them as well...
I know the Ripleys Aquarium at Myrtle Beach had them, thats where i got my boyfriend addicted to them, then when we were walking around the boardwalk we kept seeing stands and a little shop but the shop was never open, the vending machine that sold them was sold out, nad the little stand was always closed when we were there.  >:((
im going to have to google it when im feeling better   ,  i'll type in dipping dots,    g/luck with getting your fix of  dipping dots    O0

kgansor

Quote from: Gecko on August 02, 2006, 03:09:05 AM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 01, 2006, 09:09:27 PM

im going to have to google it when im feeling better   ,  i'll type in dipping dots,    g/luck with getting your fix of  dipping dots    O0

thank you.. and gl with ur search for dippin dots  O0

Tara

Quote from: Spoonz on August 01, 2006, 11:35:05 PM
O-M-G!  Between Nanners PB story and Lib's swimming bugs, I'm laughing so stinkin hard IT HURTS!  Tears are FLOWING down my face!  Hubby is asleep in bed, so I'm trying to laugh as quietly as I can........ NOT WORKING LMAOOOOOO!!!!

Embarrassing story eh?

Most recently hubby and I went camping with my Uncle, Aunt, some cousins, and Uncle's friends in Jersey.  I was excited to go out on Uncle's boat and do some fishing - was craving fried flounder.  We had a big storm the first day we got to the campsite and had to set camp in the rain - took 3 hrs, all were drenched except the dog.  Finally stopped raining the next day around noon.  Uncle asks if I need Dramamine, I being the good veteran Coastie been out on boats in heavy swells, decline.

3 hrs later doing 15 knots, I'm emptying the contents of my entire digestive system into the wide open ocean in front of 3 grown men all over 40.  I notice the expelled contents are "flying".  Uncle's friend is COVERED and I'm beet red.

EW!!  Oh gawd I know you felt embarrassed.

nanners

I also burned hard boiled eggs..Where DOES that water go.. Seems I was 'busy' in a chat room and forgot about them..I have the egg marks in bottom of pan to prove it LOL

Tara

Quote from: nanners on August 02, 2006, 03:27:37 AM
I also burned hard boiled eggs..Where DOES that water go.. Seems I was 'busy' in a chat room and forgot about them..I have the egg marks in bottom of pan to prove it LOL

Evaporates up in the air I guess.  :-\

I just never knew it could turn completely black.  :xx

nanners

Live and learn I guess..Sure hope my p'nut butter dried out  ::)

lostinpogoland

hey lib i live in Tampa,but i live in Naples for 25yrs .........those flying roaches are terrible down there ,when people visit from up north and you try to warn them .most don't believe you until they see 1 then .i laugh at the looks on they're faces

Tara

Quote from: nanners on August 02, 2006, 03:34:10 AM
Live and learn I guess..Sure hope my p'nut butter dried out  ::)

I know you didn't save the peanut butter.  :o

Gecko

oh i have sinned i have posted too much  , aaaaaaaaah  i feel all better   shaming myself with that quotation     :))

damian666

Quote from: Gecko on August 02, 2006, 07:50:17 AM
oh i have sinned i have posted too much  , aaaaaaaaah  i feel all better   shaming myself with that quotation     :))

Bad gecko  >:((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview