PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:13:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hall Of Shame

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Gecko on August 02, 2006, 07:50:17 AM
oh i have sinned i have posted too much  , aaaaaaaaah  i feel all better   shaming myself with that quotation     :))

Quit whining.  If you sinned go redeem yourself.  >:D

I post alot also, do you hear me complaining about myself?  Hell no, I leave that for everyone else to do behind my back.  :))

damian666

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2006, 07:59:50 AM
oh i have sinned i have posted too much  , aaaaaaaaah  i feel all better   shaming myself with that quotation     :))

I post alot also, do you hear me complaining about myself?  Hell no, I leave that for everyone else to do behind my back.  :))

How did you know  :))

Tara

Quote from: Evil Munkee on August 02, 2006, 08:00:36 AM

How did you know  :))

LMAO I hear all and see all... I have friends in high and low places around this joint.  :))

Gecko

ok your right let them that have whined about my posting  keep on whining its your  forces of complaining that keep me  going on and on  bit like the bunny battery add     or something  oh well  what the heck   :P

nanners

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2006, 06:15:06 AM
Quote from: nanners on August 02, 2006, 03:34:10 AM
Live and learn I guess..Sure hope my p'nut butter dried out  ::)

I know you didn't save the peanut butter.  :o

Oh hell yea I did..I"ll let hubby try it first LMAO!

Tara

Quote from: nanners on August 02, 2006, 09:32:35 AM

OMG!!  <whispers to everyone but Nanners... I will NEVER EVER eat at her house>

Gecko

why don't you hide the peanut butter from your hubby nanners and tell him he has to find it  im not saying where you should hide it but  ...... :)))   :)))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2006, 09:34:18 AM

Well, if you do.. at least you know it will be.. ummm... CLEAN!  :))

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 02, 2006, 10:05:01 AM

Yeah I'm craving a soapy clean peanut butter and banana on toast sandwich as we speak.  :)))

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2006, 10:11:26 AM
Quote from: Libra on August 02, 2006, 10:05:01 AM

Yeah I'm craving a soapy clean peanut butter and banana on toast sandwich as we speak.  :)))

LMAO!  Hee!

nanners

WEll Hell's Bell's I didn't put soap in it...caught myself before I did.. :))Nuttin better than clean smooooth creamy p'nut butter.. :pp

Tara

Quote from: nanners on August 02, 2006, 11:02:04 AM
WEll Hell's Bell's I didn't put soap in it...caught myself before I did.. :))Nuttin better than clean smooooth creamy p'nut butter.. :pp

You still put water in it. There's nothing better than watered down peanut butter yanno?  :)))

Tori

Once while in Gatlinburg area for weekend, friends and I decided to buy some beer and take a tour of Cades Cove. If you're not familiar with the area, it's just country..beautiful though.

The beer was really getting to me and no restrooms anywhere..about dusk, I just absolutely HAD to pee. We found an old Church with a cemetary behind it. Thought, ok no one here to see me..so, I went back to the cemetary and adjoining woods...squatted like a pro.  I heard a noise in the woods and thought it was a bear (still believe it was) and so I am really trying to hurry and a car pulls in..omg..I pulled my shorts up but couldn't stop peeing  :-[

I walked calmly by those nice people in the cemetary with pee dripping down my legsand my head held high  8)

This has to be the worst moment of my life..and very uncomfortable with pee soaked shorts on the ride back to the condo... :'(( 

Don't tell anyone I did this, ok?  ;)

ClingFree

Quote from: Tori on August 02, 2006, 05:02:14 PM
Once while in Gatlinburg area for weekend, friends and I decided to buy some beer and take a tour of Cades Cove. If you're not familiar with the area, it's just country..beautiful though.

The beer was really getting to me and no restrooms anywhere..about dusk, I just absolutely HAD to pee. We found an old Church with a cemetary behind it. Thought, ok no one here to see me..so, I went back to the cemetary and adjoining woods...squatted like a pro.  I heard a noise in the woods and thought it was a bear (still believe it was) and so I am really trying to hurry and a car pulls in..omg..I pulled my shorts up but couldn't stop peeing  :-[

I walked calmly by those nice people in the cemetary with pee dripping down my legsand my head held high  8)

This has to be the worst moment of my life..and very uncomfortable with pee soaked shorts on the ride back to the condo... :'(( 

O m G    :))

Libra

OMG!  Was that you?  It was last October, right?

Cades Cove is wonderful.  Ever tried to drive down that mountain at night?

Tara

OMG!  :)) :))    Whats bad also, is when your so drunk and you squat to pee and just fall down in it. I know I'm not the only one it's happened to.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2006, 06:07:40 PM

OMG!  :)) :))    Whats bad also, is when your so drunk and you squat to pee and just fall down in it.

I take it you know that from experience?  :))

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 02, 2006, 06:09:34 PM

OMG!  :)) :))    Whats bad also, is when your so drunk and you squat to pee and just fall down in it.

I modified my post goofball...I'm sure you have also.   I wasn't even of age to drink yet and I had to pee, we stopped on a country road. I was laughing so hard that I just fell right back into it.  Then I couldn't get up..lmao 

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2006, 06:12:26 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 02, 2006, 06:09:34 PM

I modified my post goofball...I'm sure you have also.   I wasn't even of age to drink yet and I had to pee, we stopped on a country road. I was laughing so hard that I just fell right back into it.  Then I couldn't get up..lmao 

Ok, I have never done that.  I always made sure that there was someone around to hold me up!  :))

Julez

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview