PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:12:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hall Of Shame

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

I just had to do this........ Homer, I hope this is not against the rules, BUT this post just had to be added

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fiz  Re: pogo membership « Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 03:36:59 PM » Quote 

Actually, I do recall someone winning a Jackpot not to long ago. I read in their profile they were from New England. They claimed their prize and had the Jackpot Winner Badge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  :))

Tara

Quote from: Poohdog on August 04, 2006, 06:10:47 AM
I'm new to the forum but I thought I would add my story of shame.  A couple of years ago coming home from being a mum taxi, I'm coming up my own driveway probably yelling at the kids in the car and trying to dodge the cat as he feels he has to race the car up the driveway every time I come home.  Anyway my mum is standing at the front of the house smoking as normal when she is thinking why isn't she slowly down.  To cut a long story short I forgot my husbands car was in the carport and ran right up the backside of it.  My car was 4 months old and his was 10 months old, we had to have the back of his car replaced at about $3,500.  The insurance company was trying to convince my hubby to report the driver to the police, he tried to explain he couldn't do that, it was his wife driving.  To this day I have never lived it down.  My new car has reversing sensors and a mirror!!

I don't think my hubby trust me anymore!!  :;'  I think I'll blame the cat.

LMAO!!   :;'  Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunate26

Lol thats so funny! the story that i have to tell is... one day i was out with my cousin and we decided to hop the wood fence to go to the store and what happened was i fell backwards on to the pavement i knocked he breath out of me and as soon as i could breath i started laughing, Laughing so hard i started crying!!

xx_mandy_xx

COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa Aug 3, 2006 (AP)— A woman who became stuck to a toilet seat in a shopping mall restroom was treated at a local hospital after paramedics used fingernail polish remover to free her, officials said.

The 53-year-old Council Bluffs woman suffered burns to her skin in the incident, which happened Wednesday, officials with the Fire Department said.

Investigators said they believe someone placed a cement compound on the toilet seat in the restroom at the Mall of the Bluffs.

Investigators say they are treating the case as an assault and vandalism.

The woman, who wasn't identified, told KETV in Omaha, Neb., that the burns are painful and that the incident was one of the most embarrassing moments in her life.

SexySagittarian

#2 Hall of Shame story Brandy reminded me of this today...damn her!

Two years ago I was persuaded to make my first trip to Hawaii to meet a friend that I had met on pogo about a year prior. We had been playing and chatting daily for most of that time and had started making daily phone calls to each other about three months before I agreed to make the trip to visit her and her family. I was excited about going to Hawaii for the first time but a little leary about meeting someone from the internet. I had never even considered doing something like that before. Anyway, Carol picked me up at the airport, took me to her house on the ocean, introduced me to her family, got me settled in my room and told me to make my self at home. The next day we went shopping and among the many other "Hawaiian influenced" items I purchased a beautiful red long flowing dress. The following day after my shower Carol suggested that I wear the dress "Au Natural". I protested a little, telling her that I am a panty wearing kind of gal but she convinced me that with the humidity and heat in Hawaii the breeze would be quite refreshing, she said....and it was. All went well until later that evening when the family members came home from work. I retired to the living room to watch a movie. I chose a Papa san chair to sit in. I swear, I thought the top of those effers were attached to the bottoms of them...not the case! As I sat down the top of the chair flipped back taking me backwards onto the floor with it, legs in the air, dress over the head (remember no panties on) Cooter out there for the whole friggen family (and visiting friends) to see! Carol's hubby went running for the bedroom yelling to Carol "you better come out and help your friend!" Six other people present in the room stood/sat there laughing, not knowing whether to help or run. I hurriedly pulled my dress down enough to cover my cooter and the 19 year old neighbor boy (who's brown Hawaiian body was totally beet red by that time) reached out and helped me up. This is my third trip here since then, and to this day, when I walk in the door everyone asks if I'm wearing underpants before they let me in! I sure know how to make a first impression :))

justahumping

:)))  sorry but that was just so funny!... Once again *iced tea, meet keyboard*... If I would have been there I do  not know if I would have tried to help you or not?  I mean, that is one of those things that being a man, you want to look, but *try* to cover your eyes, you want to help, but then again, *being a man* you are enjoying the show and SCARED to help cause the lady just might knock the snot out of you.   :OO   I am still laughting.. Sorry, but that was funny and you have got guts for telling that story!    :))

SexySagittarian

Quote from: justahumping on August 06, 2006, 11:08:28 PM
:)))  sorry but that was just so funny!... Once again *iced tea, meet keyboard*... If I would have been there I do  not know if I would have tried to help you or not?  I mean, that is one of those things that being a man, you want to look, but *try* to cover your eyes, you want to help, but then again, *being a man* you are enjoying the show and SCARED to help cause the lady just might knock the snot out of you.   :OO   I am still laughting.. Sorry, but that was funny and you have got guts for telling that story!    :))

I only told it cause Brandy is sitting here beside me and threatened to tell it herself if Ididn't do it/

damned kids! :)))

Tara

OMG!!!  :)) What a first impression huh?  :))

babygurl424

:)) :))  lol slave..that was toooo good!!!

wattsmyname

OMG PogoSlave  That was so funny
Thanks for the much needed laugh.

foxx

LMAO...Oh, Slavey...you're just too much... :))

Lynne

OMG that is hilarious.  :)) Thank you Brandy for making your mom share that story.  :))

thompson

slave  :)))  but just think of the stories the  19 year old had for his buddies :))

peaches1977

Quote from: thompson on August 07, 2006, 09:00:15 AM
slave  :)))  but just think of the stories the  19 year old had for his buddies :))

HA~! thompson~!!!

slave, Im not sure if i'd go back for more trips   :)))   :))

Libra

SexySagittarian

Quote from: peaches1977 on August 07, 2006, 12:37:35 PM

HA~! thompson~!!!

Why not? I can't show 'em anymore than they've already seen!  :))

justahumping

OMG. Girl, I cant believe you just said that    :))

xx_mandy_xx

my soon-to-be mother-in-law was on a missionary trip to south america...they were visiting an interactive museum and she sees an old-fashioned horse rocker and decides to be a funny maker and gets on....somehow while shes getting off her foot gets stuck and she knocks the horse over and lands on a table...the legs break and she falls on her booty....kept us laughing for DAYS when the story was told to us...was one of those "had to be there" to be hysterically funny stories..  :)))

hades

Quote from: Slavey on August 07, 2006, 09:08:48 PM
Quote from: peaches1977 on August 07, 2006, 12:37:35 PM

HA~! thompson~!!!

Why not? I can't show 'em anymore than they've already seen!  :))

lol.

Tara

I don't know if this is pitiful or what but anyways...When Turbo 21 came out with ranks, I did mine with the glitch all the way to the end. I was doing my Turbo 21 badge for today and I looked over there and the cards were going sideways, I thought something happened to my auto and it was stuck or froze. 

It was playing the friggen bonus round..lmao  With the glitch you never got a spin or a bonus round. That's pretty bad to have all the badges in a game and not even know there was a bonus round.. %%

I hang my head in shame... :-X

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview