PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:47:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo membership

Started by haggis,

Previous topic - Next topic

haggis

To all Uk members...... Are you aware that you are not eligible to win any of the pogo prizes.also it is considerably more expensive for Uk residents to join Pogo than it is for Americans >>:D

damian666

All that info is in the TOS and I am always getting spammed by a certain member of Pogo complaining about this. Read the TOS and if you don't agree, then don't join.

Revs

I'm from the UK and i have club pogo. I play mainly for the games and i like working for the badges and things.

I know my chances of winning anything is just about zero but that didn't stop me joining, keeps me amused and out of trouble for a few hours anyway  :P

crazy_

Quote from: haggis on August 02, 2006, 03:13:09 PM
To all Uk members...... Are you aware that you are not eligible to win any of the pogo prizes.also it is considerably more expensive for Uk residents to join Pogo than it is for Americans >>:D

ya'd think it would be cheaper considering the exchange rate cuz the euro and the pound are both much higher value than US or Canadian dollar.  Canadian dollars less than US so costs us more to join also.

Julie

It's not just the UK it's the same all over.  I've been a Pogo member for nearly 6 years and I've never cared about not being able to win anything, I read the TOS when I signed up.  Most of their prizes are sucky anyway.  As for Club Pogo as far as I'm concerned it's worth every cent.  Good cheap entertainment :)

Julez

Cripes man, just to pay for a cab in London you have to give an arm and a leg!

fiz

Sounds like someone is trying to start trouble.  :oo

fiz

Actually, I do recall someone winning a Jackpot not to long ago. I read in their profile they were from New England. They claimed their prize and had the Jackpot Winner Badge.

IndianLover

foxx

Libra

Quote from: fiz on August 03, 2006, 01:36:59 PM
Actually, I do recall someone winning a Jackpot not to long ago. I read in their profile they were from New England. They claimed their prize and had the Jackpot Winner Badge.

LMAO!  :)) :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Libra on August 03, 2006, 04:07:35 PM

LMAO!  :)) :))

Iced tea, Meet monitor!

shoes

Hey ;)  I live in New England!!!!  Does that mean that Pogo will let me win?? :-* 0:

justahumping

NEW ENGLAND,,, not OLD england. There is a small pond that is between them 2 places   :))

damian666

:ooo  :)))  :))  :))  :))

hades

happyhunter

O0 I'm from the UK & I knew you never won anything, other than screensavers & wallpaper, I just enjoy the games & the people I meet (Except the nutty ones :ooo). But for that price you can't moan, all the games you get  :D

Lynne

Not to sound mean or rude. I'm from "New England" its 6 states: Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire. it is not a part of England, therefore, we are eligible to claim prizes.

damian666

Quote from: Lynne on August 04, 2006, 11:46:08 AM

Not to sound mean or rude. I'm from "New England" its 6 states: Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire. it is not a part of England, therefore, we are eligible to claim prizes.

:)) i keep reading this post and cant help but get a little  :))

Lynne

Quote from: La Scimmia E Arde on August 04, 2006, 11:47:26 AM
Quote from: Lynne on August 04, 2006, 11:46:08 AM

:)) i keep reading this post and cant help but get a little  :))

That post should be moved to the "classic post" thread.  ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview