Poppit General Info & Ranks

Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

xx_mandy_xx

Torn2pieces

janhel2002

mr.clean

kgansor

i finished the weekly.. and i was thinking about doing all 3 pool badges for 04 but i only did 2 and now im doing the poppit for 04 the release 500 frogs.. i tihnk im on almost 300/500

prism30

i did the pool with my friend 10 minutes and we got our badges, just shoot the 8 ball in. hehe popit np there works for me just fine. pop pop till you drop.

trouble5

Does Thunderpoper help with the badge where you have to pop every balloon? :-X

foxx

Quote from: trouble5 on August 24, 2006, 07:40:17 AM
Does Thunderpoper help with the badge where you have to pop every balloon? :-X

Yep!  I think it finished that challenge for me in 22 seconds.
:D

dc2837998

I wish either PogoCheats or Badgehelp would tell us how to optimize the GAME to get the best results.  I think someone had already asked what level is better - and either no one knows or they want to keep that info to themselves.

foxx

Quote from: dc2837998 on August 24, 2006, 01:21:30 PM
I wish either PogoCheats or Badgehelp would tell us how to optimize the GAME to get the best results.  I think someone had already asked what level is better - and either no one knows or they want to keep that info to themselves.

Are you talking about the Red Dice Challenge? 
Here's what I did...got it in little over three hours, I think...

Skill level three
One notch below the fastest speed (the fastest speed freezes my game)
Firefox browser.

Its not Badgehelp's job to figure out which level drops the most dice.  They can't do everything for us.

dc2837998

Quote from: foxx on August 24, 2006, 01:27:03 PM

Skill level three
Firefox browser.

Its not Badgehelp's job to figure out which level drops the most dice.  They can't do everything for us.

Of course the Red Dice Challenge its whats current.  Now thats the type of info we need!! Thank you :-)
Never asked for the level that drops the most dice...thats something only pogo would know.  Besides, I dont think thats what OPTIMIZE means

foxx

Quote from: dc2837998 on August 24, 2006, 02:42:48 PM

Skill level three
Firefox browser.

Of course the Red Dice Challenge its whats current.  Now thats the type of info we need!! Thank you :-)
Never asked for the level that drops the most dice...thats something only pogo would know.  Besides, I dont think thats what OPTIMIZE means

Well...some people are doing other challenges as well...in fact, someone asked about the pop all the balloons in one game challenge earlier.

Optimize
-(verb)  : to make as perfect, effective, or functional as possible

You said optimize the game...not the auto.  Again...not BadgeHelp's job.

Homer

Quote from: dc2837998 on August 24, 2006, 02:42:48 PM

Skill level three
Firefox browser.

All BH programs come with a default setting. You can change these settings because not all pc's are created equal. Some people can run the programs faster and some need to run it slower. What may work on one pc may not on another. It is up to each individual to optimize the performance of the auto program based on the specs of their pc.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ilovemyweims

so glad is done it would have been murder with the auto!!  thanks BH

donny36

HypnotizedMind

yeah thunderpopper is the next one i get after this crap!!!!! no dice at all!!! :ooo :'((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview