PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:36:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

worried

Started by gamerboy255,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

Quote from: fiz on July 30, 2006, 07:16:48 AM
The drawings ($50, $250, and $1,000) are real. I've won before. ;)
do you share ?      :))  :))

SuzieQ2

wtg on winning $1000!  What is iwon? 

Runner

Quote from: SuzieQ2 on July 31, 2006, 08:39:44 AM

iwon.com lol  check it out..

I really did win, but I never go there anymore.  My luck is used up.

Not sure if other site url's are allowed, if they are not just say so and I will remove.

kgansor

Quote from: ®úññē® on July 31, 2006, 09:31:17 PM

Not sure if other site url's are allowed, if they are not just say so and I will remove.

i checked it out when you posted the first time and it looks confusing to me,  :))

Runner

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 31, 2006, 09:32:23 PM
Quote from: ®úññē® on July 31, 2006, 09:31:17 PM

i checked it out when you posted the first time and it looks confusing to me,  :))

yeah it is really confusing now days.

When I used to play it everyday it did not have all that crap on there..

just stuff to win points to play daily prize,  weekly prize, and monthly prize.

now it's got so much crap it's hard to read. 

BadgeBabe

I knew someone who posted to a Sweepstakes group with me who also won money on Iwon a long time ago. I think she won enough to pay off her house and buy a new car, if she was telling the truth ( or maybe she didn't owe much on her house and bought a Kia or something, LOL) . Lots of people in the group had won the big 4, cars, cash, computers and cruises, I think it was..... I forgot the last one, LOL.
Iwon.com is a total Spam site now.

I've won the Grand Prize or First Prize in several national sweepstakes.Every day there are at least 2000 posted on a totally free site for all to enter. Some are limited to US only. The biggest wins I have had in the past 5 years have been the trip to Paris, $5000 furniture shopping spree from Haverty's, MTV2 First Prize which was a media room with tons of AV equipment and a  library of CDs/DVDs,and a diamond ring. All entered online for free with no strings attached.   Part of it is luck, part persistence but again, Pogo is NOT the place to go to win anything other than cute little badges. I play on Pogo right now because I got bored with the sweepstakes thing. Once you win something really nice, you are hooked, though.
There's a free program called Roboform which will even fill out the entry forms automatically.. Fast but very boring.
Pogo is a lot more entertaining, but no affadavits of eligilibity to claim winnings show up at the door, LOL.
Also, Pogo doesn't add you to their mailing list for all time either like most of the major sweepstakes sponsers do.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: crazy_ on July 30, 2006, 04:47:35 AM
lol I never considered winning anything ... before I started with autos I won $20.00 but it took me like 8 months to get it out of em  8)

My daughter won $5 once.  I told her she had to split it with me because I paid for her Club Pogo subscription.  She said no way.  Greedy booger.  Last time I give birth to her!!!!

foxx

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on July 31, 2006, 11:16:54 PM
I knew someone who posted to a Sweepstakes group with me who also won money on Iwon a long time ago. I think she won enough to pay off her house and buy a new car, if she was telling the truth ( or maybe she didn't owe much on her house and bought a Kia or something, LOL) . Lots of people in the group had won the big 4, cars, cash, computers and cruises, I think it was..... I forgot the last one, LOL.
Iwon.com is a total Spam site now.

I've won the Grand Prize or First Prize in several national sweepstakes.Every day there are at least 2000 posted on a totally free site for all to enter. Some are limited to US only. The biggest wins I have had in the past 5 years have been the trip to Paris, $5000 furniture shopping spree from Haverty's, MTV2 First Prize which was a media room with tons of AV equipment and a  library of CDs/DVDs,and a diamond ring. All entered online for free with no strings attached.   Part of it is luck, part persistence but again, Pogo is NOT the place to go to win anything other than cute little badges. I play on Pogo right now because I got bored with the sweepstakes thing. Once you win something really nice, you are hooked, though.
There's a free program called Roboform which will even fill out the entry forms automatically.. Fast but very boring.
Pogo is a lot more entertaining, but no affadavits of eligilibity to claim winnings show up at the door, LOL.
Also, Pogo doesn't add you to their mailing list for all time either like most of the major sweepstakes sponsers do.

Wow.  You are one lucky person!  Wtg...
:D

SuzieQ2

Well, I went to iwon and it looked to complicated  :-\ for me so I left.  And I'm not even a blonde.   :))

susanal

:ooo hey i won a 1000 dollar gift card to target on i win. did not take long for them to send to me after i did tax papers. sure was nice to go to target and hand them  the card. pepple looked at me and asked how did you  get. told them playing games on the net. lol :;'

Torn2pieces

I don't use autos. I've been on Pogo since the start and never won anything. I never will win anything. Why? I just won't.

nightperson

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on August 05, 2006, 03:10:18 PM
I don't use autos. I've been on Pogo since the start and never won anything. I never will win anything. Why? I just won't.

i know the feeling i have been a member since it was excite and then pogo and when they started the cash thing well all i can say i can wall paper e1 house and then some with the screen saver i get yuk  :ooo

RovOstrov

I don't even think about the JP, What's the point. I think I have a better chance at getting struck by lighting :)))

But I cheat so it doesn't matter

tponka

I hit the jackpot last summer, decent sized one, claimed it, got my name on the winner's list, and got the JP badge.  About a month later, the badge was stripped, my name was taken off the winner's list, and obviously never got a check.  However, the jackpot prize still shows up in my "winnings" tab.   :D  I do use autos regularly, but happened to NOT be using one at the time I won the Jackpot.   >:((  I didn't get banned, nor did I get any nasty letters from Pogo.  I do wish I had been able to keep that badge!!!

RovOstrov

Quote from: tponka on August 05, 2006, 08:35:42 PM
I hit the jackpot last summer, decent sized one, claimed it, got my name on the winner's list, and got the JP badge.  About a month later, the badge was stripped, my name was taken off the winner's list, and obviously never got a check.  However, the jackpot prize still shows up in my "winnings" tab.   :D  I do use autos regularly, but happened to NOT be using one at the time I won the Jackpot.   >:((  I didn't get banned, nor did I get any nasty letters from Pogo.  I do wish I had been able to keep that badge!!!

Geez, that bites.... ::) Sorry about the badge

nightperson

Unfortunate26

I think that pogo doesnt really want to lose you as a customer but wants to make it look like you won something

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview