PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:44:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Moving Autos To Another Computer

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I have to move all my autos to another computer.  I went to paypal, got all the information and now I'm just not sure what to send.  Do I download the programs again and send the new little code thingy, or do I send the information with the old code's?  Also, the first auto I got was thunder popper and I didn't put my code down in the notes box when I ordered it, so I am not able to find it.  I am certain the information for doing this is here in the forum somewhere, and I swear I looked, but I just can't find it!!!!   :OO   :'((

Homer

You need to download the programs on your new computer and send the new registration codes and receipts to BH.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on August 03, 2006, 08:16:27 PM
You need to download the programs on your new computer and send the new registration codes and receipts to BH.

It goes to replacecodes@aol.com?

And thank you!!!

Homer

rnpj

Don't we have to buy all new Programs when we switch computers....   I am a travel nurse and it was so hard to carry my PC everywhere I travel to so in January I purchased this lap top.. When I sent info and asked about transferring my autos to lap top I took it that I would have to purchase all programs for this computer again. Which I have not found out how to get them to run on this lap top yet.  Thanks
Pam

nightperson

Quote from: rnpj on August 05, 2006, 08:15:22 AM
Don't we have to buy all new Programs when we switch computers....   I am a travel nurse and it was so hard to carry my PC everywhere I travel to so in January I purchased this lap top.. When I sent info and asked about transferring my autos to lap top I took it that I would have to purchase all programs for this computer again. Which I have not found out how to get them to run on this lap top yet.  Thanks
Pam

no just read up and go by what homer said and they will take care of the switching autos to your laptop

rnpj

I tried sending information to replacecodes@aol.com and keep getting message that this is not a known member... How do I send registration codes to BH?
Pam :OO

Homer

Quote from: rnpj on August 05, 2006, 07:12:00 PM
I tried sending information to replacecodes@aol.com and keep getting message that this is not a known member... How do I send registration codes to BH?
Pam :OO

Are you a "Buy Them All" customer?

rnpj

yep.. around 11-25-04 I purchased all.  I still have all pay pal receipts for the buy all and the updates... some under crosstietruck (my hubby) and others under RnPj2000 (me).  ;D

rnpj

I did get the Buy them all on 11-25- 04 under my husbands pay pal..  I had first purchased two or so then loved them so much I decided to buy them all.. I also bought a few single programs for my mother and up until I purchased this lap top I kept up with all the new programs.  I downloaded a few trial programs and they would not run on this computer. So today I got on Tech support to see if there was some setting I had missed and found the post about transferring to another computer... also found out it was my screen settings causing the programs not to run.  Now I am wondering, When I used the "buy them all" option could this be the reason I was told I could not transfer them to this lap top and that I would have to purchase them again for this computer?
Pam :'((

Homer

To me it sounds like you are emailing them from an email address other than the one you purchased the package with. They identify their buy them all customers by their email addys so if your email address has changed that could be the reason for the message you received. If possible email them from the email account you used to make your purchase.

If all your information is in order they will probably email you a link to your own personal password page. The page allows you to get your codes at your convenience it generates them for you in about 15 seconds.

rnpj

Cool... the other email address is my husbands...lol.  I purchased the original under his screen name and the new programs under mine... but now I still do not know where to send the registration codes... Do I still send them to to the same badgehelp email address that I have  always sent them to in the past?

Homer

Quote from: rnpj on August 05, 2006, 08:46:24 PM
Cool... the other email address is my husbands...lol.  I purchased the original under his screen name and the new programs under mine... but now I still do not know where to send the registration codes... Do I still send them to to the same badgehelp email address that I have  always sent them to in the past?

Email badgehelp@aol.com from the email account you used when you purchased the 150 package and they should send you a link to your own personal webpage.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview