PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:04:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Monkey

Started by liebe_angel,

Previous topic - Next topic

liebe_angel

A guy comes into a bar with a monkey and orders a drink. While he is drinking it, the monkey starts running around the bar. All of a sudden the bartender screams at the guy "DID YOU SEE WHAT YOUR MONKEY JUST DID?" The guy says "No, what?" The bartender says "HE JUST ATE THE CUE BALL OFF MY POOL TABLE, SWALLOWED IT WHOLE!

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me,"replies the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little twerp. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff."  He finishes his drink, pays his bill and leaves.

Two weeks later he is in the bar again, and he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.

While the guy is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out and eats it.  The bartender is disgusted. He again screams "DID YOU SEE WHAT YOUR MONKEY DID NOW?"  "No, what?" asks the guy. "WELL HE STUCK A MARASCHINO CHERRY UP HIS BUTT, THEN PULLED IT OUT AND ATE IT." said the barkeeper.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me." replies the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that darn cue ball, he measures everything first!"

TmT

Lynne

hades

kgansor

:)) i read this one before awhile ago, actually i belive one of my teachers told it to us  :))

liebe_angel

april_showers

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview