PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:16:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Does Dominoes Auto work?

Started by SexySagittarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

I have the $150 pkg and all of my auto work well except Dominoes. The auto plays the game but it NEVER wins. I've tried it many times, left it on over night, let it play all day, etc and it has yet to win a game. The only badge I have left to get in one of my pogo accounts is the Win 50 games of Dominoes from the 2003 album. I can't play the game worth a chit and apparently the auto can't either. I don't know how to look up all of my computer specs but it shouldn't be necessary since the auto plays...just not well, and all my other auto's do their jobs with varying degrees of speed but they are all winners. Can someone offer any insight? Does the auto work for anyone? If not, I guess I'll just have to deal with it but if other's Dominoes Auto's are working better than mine, perhaps I have a problem that I can fix.  :OO   Thanks

Homer

I've used the auto for every challenge. It has a low win rate but that's just the nature of the game. It can only play the dominoes which it is given. I just let it run until it finishes the challenge.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2006, 06:48:24 PM
I've used the auto for every challenge. It has a low win rate but that's just the nature of the game. It can only play the dominoes which it is given. I just let it run until it finishes the challenge.

Did it win the 50 game badge for you too?

Homer

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2006, 07:04:10 PM
If memory serves me right yes it did.

OK then I'll give it another try. Thanks Homer ;)

Homer

Your welcome. It's one of those ones you might want to let run overnight. ;)

Tori

I don't have the dominoes auto, however, when we have a challenge, I do the double browsing thingie.

Double browse with the timer option set (I think the least one is 1 minute) When the timer expires, just click No (not to extend time) You get credit for the win. Basically, this is move 1 dominoe (the name you want to win) and let the timer run out on the other name.  Takes lil while, but sure beats the heck out of playing the entire game. You can do the 50 game challenge in little over an hour.

Hope this helps you with your challenge. Good Luck

nightperson

just turn it on for the allnighter and it will be a badge there wanting for ya in the morning thats how i got mind gl  O0

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on August 04, 2006, 07:00:44 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2006, 06:48:24 PM

Did it win the 50 game badge for you too?

Slavey, it did for me and won me a few of the weekly ones also.

Libra

Quote from: PogoSlave on August 04, 2006, 06:45:43 PM
I have the $150 pkg and all of my auto work well except Dominoes. The auto plays the game but it NEVER wins. I've tried it many times, left it on over night, let it play all day, etc and it has yet to win a game. The only badge I have left to get in one of my pogo accounts is the Win 50 games of Dominoes from the 2003 album. I can't play the game worth a chit and apparently the auto can't either. I don't know how to look up all of my computer specs but it shouldn't be necessary since the auto plays...just not well, and all my other auto's do their jobs with varying degrees of speed but they are all winners. Can someone offer any insight? Does the auto work for anyone? If not, I guess I'll just have to deal with it but if other's Dominoes Auto's are working better than mine, perhaps I have a problem that I can fix.  :OO   Thanks

Slave, just double browse with your accounts.  Just set them both up for that game as a personal challenge and play yourself, one of yourselves has to win, right?  Hopefully the win-lose ratio will be about even so you don't have to play more than 100 games.  Oh GAWD!  That sounds awful!  A hundred games of dominoes! 

Forget it.  Leave it on over night for a week if you have to.

nightperson

Quote from: Libra on August 05, 2006, 03:27:48 PM

Slave, just double browse with your accounts.  Just set them both up for that game as a personal challenge and play yourself, one of yourselves has to win, right?  Hopefully the win-lose ratio will be about even so you don't have to play more than 100 games.  Oh GAWD!  That sounds awful!  A hundred games of dominoes! 

oh that does sound bad 100 games let the auto do it job if it dont get it the first night let it go till you have it

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Libra on August 05, 2006, 03:27:48 PM

I justmight wait untilI get back home and do it that way. I only have my laptop while I'm in Hawaii and I have to get three Buckeroo BJ badges for one of my accounts before pogo eliminates that game in august. Once I get home though I'll have the desk top that I can set up to run for a week if need be and I'll have the laptop to use for chatting and other important things :)))

Thanks all for the tips  ;)

Lib  I  <3 you  :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview