PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:39:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

aim digits

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

thought someone may want to get this.

A personal, local free phone number you can give out to anyone - Your AIM® Digits
Why Do I Need Another Phone Number?
Everyone worries about giving out their home or mobile number. Now you can give out your AIM Digits instead.

How Does It Work?
AIM Digits are part of the FREE AIM® Phoneline service, a free Internet phone service. When you're online, you can screen calls, answer the ones you want, and talk as long as you'd like.* When you're not online, your calls go to voicemail and are delivered to your e-mail.

How Do I Get My AIM Digits?
It's built into the latest AIM® software. All you need to do is register.

nightperson

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hades on August 05, 2006, 07:38:32 AM
thought someone may want to get this.

A personal, local free phone number you can give out to anyone - Your AIM® Digits
Why Do I Need Another Phone Number?
Everyone worries about giving out their home or mobile number. Now you can give out your AIM Digits instead.

How Does It Work?
AIM Digits are part of the FREE AIM® Phoneline service, a free Internet phone service. When you're online, you can screen calls, answer the ones you want, and talk as long as you'd like.* When you're not online, your calls go to voicemail and are delivered to your e-mail.

How Do I Get My AIM Digits?
It's built into the latest AIM® software. All you need to do is register.

I've never used internet phone services of any kind.  Does AIM Digits require a mic and headphones?  Or how does it work?

EyeCu

Very cool and for $9.95 you can get unlimited calls to a bunch countries. I can see my self using this stuff, thanks :)

hades

EyeCu

I can't get aim to work on my pc, i keep getting an error when I try to launch it :(

nightperson

Quote from: EyeCu on August 05, 2006, 03:42:22 PM
Very cool and for $9.95 you can get unlimited calls to a bunch countries. I can see my self using this stuff, thanks :)

thats not bad price at all does it go to all countries like england,paris,Italy

Unfortunate26

is it like vonage? i use vonage to do my umm... calls it works well mos of the time!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview