PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:40:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What happened to my Siggy's?

Started by SexySagittarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

SexySagittarian

The URL's for my siggys are still listed in the siggy place but my siggys are not showing. Can someone tell me why please?  tyia

Slave

C~M

It happened to everyone PS.  I guess something got messed up on the forum or Mayhem disabled them for some reason.

SexySagittarian

hmmm, if it happened to everyone maybe the problem will resolve itself. Thanks ;)

Kelly

prolly won't be resolved until monday.....read the "sicko" thread in announcements for info on what happened

wattsmyname

Mayhem disabled the ability to post a picture for the rest of the night. This will stop the bad people from posting any more pictures.

SexySagittarian

tponka

Whew.. I thought I was being censored or something.  ;)

SexySagittarian

Quote from: tponka on August 06, 2006, 04:18:58 AM
Whew.. I thought I was being censored or something.  ;)

Did you do something bad?  :)))   j/k

tponka

mr.clean

C~M

It seems the siggys are disabled again.  Wonder what happened this time.

wattsmyname

SexySagittarian

I guess the sicko's and thier dirty pics have paid us another visit :oo

Julie

Was thinking the same thing ::) I don't know if it's possible but maybe admin should look at a way to make it that you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can post any pics :-\

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Julie on August 13, 2006, 01:30:35 AM
Was thinking the same thing ::) I don't know if it's possible but maybe admin should look at a way to make it that you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can post any pics :-\

That would certainly keep guests from being able to come onto the forum and post nasty pics. I'm assuming that it's not forum members doing it cause Homer or Mayhem would have been able to track them down and ban them immediately Sounds like a very good idea to me  ;)

Julie

Well I think if it could be worked it might deter whoever is doing it and maybe anybody else in the future who has similar ideas, then maybe they can go away and get a real life :;'

babygurl424

ya know..this is getting to be a bit ridiculous!!  whoever is doing this needs to get a effin life and fast!!  quit playin childish little games cause you can't be a member and stop...GAWD!!!!  >>:D

wattsmyname

I can just see the sicko setting there laughing thinking they are funny not realizing how pathetic they really are.

Tara

I myself think it's a great idea that they turned the posting the pictures in the posts off. (which includes siggys)
That way Homer and Mayhem can get more sleep and they're not so cranky and grouchy.  :)))

Then it's even funnier that the spammer lost another round.  :))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 06:00:45 AM

I myself think it's a great idea that they turned the posting the pictures in the posts off. (which includes siggys)
That way Homer and Mayhem can get more sleep and they're not so cranky and grouchy.  :)))

Then it's even funnier that the spammer lost another round.  :))
Uh... Tara.. I see your concern for you sweetheart <gigglin> Its hard to be affectionate to a cranky man....
I dont think Mayhem worry about sleep... now cranky... hmmm ... well, I guess even the kindest person can eventually get pissed off........ and become cranky....
Lets jus try to keep admin less cranked-up ... I like it when they're nice and sweet.... Oh man... Homer is a grizzly when he's cranky... omfg....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview