PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:28:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What happened to my Siggy's?

Started by SexySagittarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 13, 2006, 06:09:22 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 06:00:45 AM

I myself think it's a great idea that they turned the posting the pictures in the posts off. (which includes siggys)
That way Homer and Mayhem can get more sleep and they're not so cranky and grouchy.  :)))

Then it's even funnier that the spammer lost another round.  :))
Uh... Tara.. I see your concern for you sweetheart <gigglin> Its hard to be affectionate to a cranky man....
I dont think Mayhem worry about sleep... now cranky... hmmm ... well, I guess even the kindest person can eventually get pissed off........ and become cranky....
Lets jus try to keep admin less cranked-up ... I like it when they're nice and sweet.... Oh man... Homer is a grizzly when he's cranky... omfg....

I think almost everyone knows how Homer is when he's cranky, and they don't like it either. He will make you want your mama and everyone elses mama.  You know Mayhem, he never says anything.

TmT

Mayhem is a PM-Man... he wont voice his anger much in open forum.... Even in PMs he kinda like... soft spoken....

The day he explodes.........look out people..........lmfaoz........ it will definitely not be a pretty kodax moment.... rofl hard....

Homer dont give a damn bout kickin azz in open.... he has on army issued bootz... and when he raise'em... he stompz da hell outta ya.... lookz back... and stomp again... make sure u get the message... lmfaoz

wattsmyname

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 13, 2006, 06:23:37 AM
Mayhem is a PM-Man... he wont voice his anger much in open forum.... Even in PMs he kinda like... soft spoken....

The day he explodes.........look out people..........lmfaoz........ it will definitely not be a pretty kodax moment.... rofl hard....

Homer dont give a damn bout kickin azz in open.... he has on army issued bootz... and when he raise'em... he stompz da hell outta ya.... lookz back... and stomp again... make sure u get the message... lmfaoz

LMAO sounds just like'em  :)) :))

Kelly

Quote from: Julie on August 13, 2006, 01:30:35 AM
Was thinking the same thing ::) I don't know if it's possible but maybe admin should look at a way to make it that you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can post any pics :-\

excellent idea ....if they can do that

crazy_

Quote from: Kelly on August 13, 2006, 06:52:55 AM
Quote from: Julie on August 13, 2006, 01:30:35 AM
Was thinking the same thing ::) I don't know if it's possible but maybe admin should look at a way to make it that you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can post any pics :-\

excellent idea ....if they can do that

Makes sense in a way, but will only cause them to spam us til they get the posts and then will do it again  :xx  sick effers

Tara

I say turn it off when Mayhem goes to bed and turn it on when Homer gets up. Or you can always have Bree come back and babysit   :))

Kelly

they are obviously trying to make our lives here unhappy.....to match their own?

LOSERS!!!!!!!!

wattsmyname

Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 07:36:02 AM
I say turn it off when Mayhem goes to bed and turn it on when Homer gets up. Or you can always have come back and babysit   :))

Tara

Uhhh, what do you mean what happened to your siggys?  I see everyones just fine.  :))

damian666

Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 10:01:39 AM
Uhhh, what do you mean what happened to your siggys?  I see everyones just fine.  :))

a week late arent ya Tara

SexySagittarian

Tara

The siggys and pictures have been turned off for the evening. It's like "Lights Out" !!!! :))

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 07:43:26 PM
The siggys and pictures have been turned off for the evening. It's like "Lights Out" !!!! :))

:)))

Tara

SexySagittarian

Quote from: foxx on August 13, 2006, 07:45:17 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 07:43:26 PM

:)))

Is this gonna happen every night?
:ooo

justahumping

Quote from: Munkee on August 13, 2006, 10:06:20 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 10:01:39 AM

a week late arent ya Tara

Tata is late???????? Ok, time to tell all lol

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview