PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:06:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'm so thrifty!!

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

ok I am NOT cheap but.....oh hell yeeeeesss I AM CHEAP..always tryin to find a way to save a few bucks....so anyway I was in a strip mall waiting for my girlfriend to get finished havin her nails done and saw a dry cleaners and they had these racks of clothes hangin outside...hmmmm what r they doin there....so i meander over and they are sellin the clothes....guess they have a time limit on pickup...which i never knew because i always pay right away whenever i have dry cleaning done...okies I am lookin thru them and WOW holy poop on a stick.....I bought my brother a suit....looked expensive too....for...get this.......8 BUCKS!!!! omg omg...then I got another really nice skirt n top matchin suit for me for 8 BUCKS!!!! unfrickinreal!!

my brother needed the suit so bad cause everytime he has to go somewhere n dress up he borrows my hubbys clothes (yes i dress my man good!!)

well i don't mind this at all but my hubby is taller and much broader (suit jacket for hubby sz48!!) than my brother so the clothes just don't hang on him proper and I can't stand that...so problem solved!!

I love it when I kill 2 birds with 8 BUCKS!!!

damian666

Quote from: Kelly on August 07, 2006, 11:02:10 AM
ok I am NOT cheap but.....oh hell yeeeeesss I AM CHEAP..always tryin to find a way to save a few bucks....so anyway I was in a strip mall waiting for my girlfriend to get finished havin her nails done and saw a dry cleaners and they had these racks of clothes hangin outside...hmmmm what r they doin there....so i meander over and they are sellin the clothes....guess they have a time limit on pickup...which i never knew because i always pay right away whenever i have dry cleaning done...okies I am lookin thru them and WOW holy poop on a stick.....I bought my brother a suit....looked expensive too....for...get this.......8 BUCKS!!!! omg omg...then I got another really nice skirt n top matchin suit for me for 8 BUCKS!!!! unfrickinreal!!

my brother needed the suit so bad cause everytime he has to go somewhere n dress up he borrows my hubbys clothes (yes i dress my man good!!)

well i don't mind this at all but my hubby is taller and much broader (suit jacket for hubby sz48!!) than my brother so the clothes just don't hang on him proper and I can't stand that...so problem solved!!

I love it when I kill 2 birds with 8 BUCKS!!!

Holy poop on a stick. OMG too effing funny  :))  :))

Kelly

hey I got a movie at the vid store there in the same strip mall for $3.33 AND a new vid game for the hub for $8.99.....not too bad in the day in the life of a cheap azz beeeatch...... *giggles*

nightperson

ya i like to find deals like that to  good going

Tara

Kelly

I did I did...now i should be cleaning the house but i am over playin your picture game like a nut!!!!  you soooo crazy!!!!

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview