PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:25:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

High Stakes Poker

Started by luvtoplaypogo,

Previous topic - Next topic

luvtoplaypogo

I was in high stakes poker the other night, double browsing trying to transfer some tokens from and old account to another. I look in the lobby someone of course thinks it's their business and announce cheaters on table 2, beware :-[. So I would like to know is this against Pogo rules too? Just because a table is private how did he know I was doing it? I only moved about 80,000 tokens anyhow. I wanna do it again but I was just wondering about the rule on it. BTW this is my first post, I am glad I found this site.

Runner

Welcome aboard.

They probably knew because they looked at your stats and seen one id won every hand.

8)

wattsmyname

Quote from: luvtoplaypogo on August 08, 2006, 09:30:06 AM
I was in high stakes poker the other night, double browsing trying to transfer some tokens from and old account to another. I look in the lobby someone of course thinks it's their business and announce cheaters on table 2, beware :-[. So I would like to know is this against Pogo rules too? Just because a table is private how did he know I was doing it? I only moved about 80,000 tokens anyhow. I wanna do it again but I was just wondering about the rule on it. BTW this is my first post, I am glad I found this site.

A lot of these Morons on Pogo think we have Autos that alter the cards we get so we win every time. They think the same thing in Bingo. I was completely dumbfounded when I read this in chat one night while I was going for the rising star badge.  :)) :))

Libra

I would have gone in to the lobby and said, "Not that it's any of your business, but I'm playing my friend who is letting me win to get more tokens... Do you have a problem with that?"

damian666

Quote from: Libra on August 09, 2006, 06:57:03 AM
I would have gone in to the lobby and said, "Not that it's any of your business, but I'm playing my friend who is letting me win to get more tokens... Do you have a problem with that?"

And then you get banned  :oo

badgehog

I don't stay in one room very long. I know this might seem a bit of a hassle to some, but if i'm running my auto during the day, I do alot of pogo hoping. just cause I know people are checking stats , and high scores. Another thing I do is try to find a temp room that is empty.  :-X

hades

Quote from: wattsmyname on August 09, 2006, 06:39:42 AM
Quote from: luvtoplaypogo on August 08, 2006, 09:30:06 AM

A lot of these Morons on Pogo think we have Autos that alter the cards we get so we win every time. They think the same thing in Bingo. I was completely dumbfounded when I read this in chat one night while I was going for the rising star badge.  :)) :))

lmao.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview