PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:41:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinnochle question

Started by zeboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

I am using 2 pc's and double browsing on both at same time to get my master rating, question is for the two that lose rank. do I need to keep playing them to get rank rating back up so it goes faster? or doesn't it matter? am I making any sence? my hubby says I have already lost it because I am double browsing on 2 pc's  :))

Tara

I don't know about Pino, but I do know in Euchre if you are purple and you play a blue person, you don't get hardly and points towards a higher rank. You need to play against names with orange purple or red. Did that make sense?

Like if you're Purple and you play Blue...you might get 1 pt if you win.

If you're Purple and play a Purple or higher you would get 8 pts if you win.

zeboo

thanks Tara, I kinda figured it was going to be like that haven't payed much attention it's hard enough playing 4 players alone  :))

Tara

Quote from: zeboo on August 31, 2006, 09:34:14 AM
thanks Tara, I kinda figured it was going to be like that haven't payed much attention it's hard enough playing 4 players alone  :))

Uh...I get confused double browsing myself.

Sassy

lmao the higher the person you play against the more rank points you will get.  I got mine by hand playing with "normal" people.  Took me quite awhile as every time I'd get to 1990 I'd go on a losing streak  >:((  >:((  >:((

:;"

zeboo

yea me to Iwas doing the same kept getting close but then I went on losing streak..so I decided if I do it myself I may get it sooner than the old fasioned way  :)) even if it's one point at a time  :))

BigByrd

Quote from: zeboo on August 31, 2006, 09:05:55 AM
I am using 2 pc's and double browsing on both at same time to get my master rating, question is for the two that lose rank. do I need to keep playing them to get rank rating back up so it goes faster? or doesn't it matter? am I making any sence? my hubby says I have already lost it because I am double browsing on 2 pc's  :))

The best thing is to keep your two accounts that loose low.

Actually I had two Master Rating Accounts, partnered up with two losing accounts.  My friend with two Master's played me and another friend.  Your rating will go up fast early, but slows down abit when you start getting close to the Master's Rating.  But if you have two master rated accounts, battle out with one person almost there and one person really low, like below 1300 the person trying to get the master will go up fast.

Hope I made sense.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview