Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Euchre Hint

Started by shoes,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

All of you smarties have surely figured this out but I am a little slow and figure it out after 2 hours of winning only one game!!
You play with 2 "Bots" and one real person and your self.
Let the "Bots" be partners once they reach about 9 pts take turns with your partner and switch seats with one of the "Bots" then your partner does the same thing.
Use the stand up button and be sure that you say that you want to allow a player not a Bot to play--got the badge in less then an hour.  Just have to get to 11 pts!!!
Better then playing it all week.
Also I found that the people in most of the rooms are NOT helpful!!  Darn right greedy too, will only help if you play rated to help them out--all a bunch of snobs!!!  Made me want to :xx--Good Luck all!!

gigi

Thanks for that hint.  I spent 3 days trying to get it on my own.  However, I did find lots of ppl in the Lobby saying they would help.  I finally gave in and let them.  Much easier that way and I feel all the hours I put in I earned it anyway :))  Now, if I had someone that could have been my partner, the hint would have worked for me, but alas................... And I don't dare chat to anyone asking cause I know someone will feel it's their "duty" to report me!!!!
The other thing is............ I personally don't mind if someone is helping me and it's a rated game.  I didn't run into any of that, but I feel one hand washes the other.  You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.  I would have even been willing to lose a few to a "rated" helper as a ty back for my wins.  But that's just me.

hades

that badge was easy to get without even doing that.

gigi

Lynne

Quote from: shoes on August 11, 2006, 02:02:16 PM
All of you smarties have surely figured this out but I am a little slow and figure it out after 2 hours of winning only one game!!
You play with 2 "Bots" and one real person and your self.
Let the "Bots" be partners once they reach about 9 pts take turns with your partner and switch seats with one of the "Bots" then your partner does the same thing.
Use the stand up button and be sure that you say that you want to allow a player not a Bot to play--got the badge in less then an hour.  Just have to get to 11 pts!!!
Better then playing it all week.
Also I found that the people in most of the rooms are NOT helpful!!  Darn right greedy too, will only help if you play rated to help them out--all a bunch of snobs!!!  Made me want to :xx--Good Luck all!!

I don't know what rooms you went into. But nobody got pissy with me when I would enter their game when it was close to being finished and won the hand and left. Go to a different table and do it over again. Nobody posted anythign in the lobby saying anything about what I was doing. So I don't know what rooms you were playing in but they weren't the ones I was in.

nightperson

i just find ppl to help and they help back  :/\

Lynne

Didn't you know night that there is nobody around to help anyone, they are all mean and stuff. I guess we are just he lucky ones that didn't find mean people to play with.

nightperson

Quote from: Lynne on August 12, 2006, 11:57:54 AM
Didn't you know night that there is nobody around to help anyone, they are all mean and stuff. I guess we are just he lucky ones that didn't find mean people to play with.

ya i seen a few after i got mine i help alot of ppl for a long time some would get mad at me and say i want you to help me now i just said im helping them and they say nasty thing and leave to say i didnt help that person and neither did the one in there helping other 2

crazy_

me I just went into room made it private and let uncle rip ... had it in no time   :))  loves my uncles

Soxbabe

I have no idea how to play this game. I used all bots and just prayed for the best.

It took me a day, but I did get my badge.  ;)

nightperson

Quote from: Soxbabe on August 12, 2006, 12:25:19 PM
I have no idea how to play this game. I used all bots and just prayed for the best.

wtg  :/\

Soxbabe

Quote from: nightperson on August 12, 2006, 01:01:41 PM
Quote from: Soxbabe on August 12, 2006, 12:25:19 PM

wtg  :/\

Thank you  O0

BadgeBabe

ANOTHER Euchre hint: The AUTO works great!! Had my wins in no time at all. It's a very uncomplicated auto, one of the little box types that don't go all the way across the game screen.. the earlier type, I guess. I liked using it a lot.

Julie

Got mine in no time at all using a combination of the auto and my other account for seat hopping...The auto doesn't win every game and I didn't want to sit there and play that game any longer than I had too ;)

SexySagittarian

I wonder why SoxBabe still has his/her siggy? :-\

Julie

lol You're observant, I didn't even notice that when I posted before ;D Just checked the properties of the sig and it seems to be linked directly from a website rather than uploaded to photobucket or imageshack like most of us do here, so I guess that might be it :-\ I think ;D

Soxbabe

Quote from: PogoSlave on August 13, 2006, 02:01:17 AM
I wonder why SoxBabe still has his/her siggy? :-\

I noticed that too? Everyone else lost theirs.  :ooo

Soxbabe

Quote from: Julie on August 13, 2006, 02:18:32 AM
lol You're observant, I didn't even notice that when I posted before ;D Just checked the properties of the sig and it seems to be linked directly from a website rather than uploaded to photobucket or imageshack like most of us do here, so I guess that might be it :-\ I think ;D
Hmmmm that's possible- I hate direct linking but I've been having issues with my photobucket lately, which is why I don't have it linked from there.

HypnotizedMind

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview