PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:11:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best for tokies?

Started by Calipxo45135,

Previous topic - Next topic

Calipxo45135

I have read people saying Querty is the best. I ran it for a test on tokes per hour, It only runs about 19000 per hour. Is there anything that is more profitable?

Tara

That's the best one in my opinion. That's alot of tokens per hour don't you think?

Calipxo45135

I'm the impatient type. I was thinking more on the lines of 100,000/hr.

Homer

Quote from: kalionix on August 11, 2006, 02:54:52 PM
I'm the impatient type. I was thinking more on the lines of 100,000/hr.

Oh boy! Your not asking for much are you? j/k O0

I don't think there was ever an auto that made that much so fast. The only thing I can think of is the Poopit auto Thunderpopper. When BH revised that auto program you could really rack up the tokens. Then pogo started capping the amount of tokens you could win and of course changed the game.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ĴĐ

The most that one can earn from BadgeHelp is the Word Whomp Auto that supposedly gives you about 20,000 to 40,000 Tokens per hour depending on computers speed!

crazy_

sheeeeeeeeesh what cha gonna do wit all them tokens?   wal mart don't accept em yet  :))

wattsmyname

Quote from: crazy_ on August 11, 2006, 04:16:11 PM
sheeeeeeeeesh what cha gonna do wit all them tokens?   wal mart don't accept em yet  :))

LMAO  :))

lovebug44

Me i thank canasta is the best for tokiens just thank over 1.000 tokiens each time you win.

SexySagittarian

Quote from: lovebug44 on August 12, 2006, 04:20:26 AM
Me i thank canasta is the best for tokiens just thank over 1.000 tokiens each time you win.

In went through all of the ranks in canasta by hand and won a LOT of tokens doing it! ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview