Dogs, Dogs, Dogs

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

awww such cute puppies & kitties :)

i still need to get some pics on here to show you guys

BadgeBabe

Update on my Bogie boy:
He's trying to lick my hands as I type. He's swimming almost every day and is having vet exams every 2 weeks to make certain that he's stable. ( I worry, not that he really needs the check ups).
We really cherish him, and his sisters too, after his near- death experience. Makes you stop and realize what a short time we have with our precious pets.

Oh, and Bacall may be the world's " fluffiest" Bichon. She weighs 24 pounds, LOL. She's always been larger, even has a puppy, but just looks extra fluffy and full coated. She's this big ole cuddler too. :)

harley89

Glad hes doing well.  Went through a near death several years ago with my black lab.  They are furbabies and we love them dearly <3

kgansor

nightperson

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on August 12, 2006, 02:12:48 PM
Update on my Bogie boy:
He's trying to lick my hands as I type. He's swimming almost every day and is having vet exams every 2 weeks to make certain that he's stable. ( I worry, not that he really needs the check ups).
We really cherish him, and his sisters too, after his near- death experience. Makes you stop and realize what a short time we have with our precious pets.

Oh, and Bacall may be the world's " fluffiest" Bichon. She weighs 24 pounds, LOL. She's always been larger, even has a puppy, but just looks extra fluffy and full coated. She's this big ole cuddler too. :)

im glad he is doing good yes we have a dog and he is are baby he had to have surgery last year for  his leg he torn his acl string like what football player vet
call it something else but he is 11 had to thing vet said if he was 12 would not do it but hoping the other leg is good but he does have alittle stiffness in it called old age but were going to keep him for a long time are till pet heaven need him so i know what you mean they are everything to me glad he is doing good alway talk and do things with them keep us updated

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview