Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Real Winners

Started by RoadRUNNER,

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadRUNNER

Wife & I are curious to know:
Are the winner on pogo REAL?

I mean one time she cahed in about 1.5 million tokens & has been playin awhile now & can't get a whiff of a prize.
Just wonderin if we are shootin in the breeze. ?

Tara

A few in here have said they've won. I've never won anything myself.

badgemad

i won a hat and $5 but pogo said i may of used an auto so they wouldnt give me the prizes , and at the time i had never used an auto so i google pogo cheats and hear i am , just to think if pogo had given me my hat and $5 i wouldnt be here :/\ :/\ :)) :))

HypnotizedMind

ive won a 25 dollar walmart gift card and thats it!!! unless u wanna count them lame ass screensavers n wallpapers!!

leeanne172

a friend of mine won the $50 prize for bingo, I've only won wallpaper and screensavers  :'((

Beth

I won $10.00 last year & finally got it 6 months later......although that was before I came a cheater of course. I know the odds of winning anything else is slim so I cheat on these days.  :)))

Tracey

it takes that long for them to give u the money?  :ooo

foxx

Mr. Rasputia

i've won a hat and 10$,got too keep both my prize badges  :D

crazy_

I won 20 bucks over a year ago... friend of mine won the jackpot in um forget the game a couple of months back... so some are real .. some are fake...  :))

nightperson

well i have won big bigger then anything of all the best prise i won was finding pc and bh that is my prise they do give ppl here a chance to win something pogo just dang svreen saver yuk ty bh and pc for showing me the way :-*

bmw1981

Quote from: RoadRUNNER on August 13, 2006, 02:48:19 PM

I mean one time she cahed in about 1.5 million tokens & has been playin awhile now & can't get a whiff of a prize.
Just wonderin if we are shootin in the ze. ?

I won $5.

Using a lot of tokens for a prize drawing may increase your odds of winning, but doesn't guarantee it because you don't know how many people participated in the drawing or how many tickets they had in it.

zzigzzag

I've put in many many yearsssssssssss at Pogo . I have won nothing but screensavers! I do know of people who have won $10 $ 25 and 1 JP winner from 5years ago, took them 7 weeks to get a check it was 1500 something in bingo.

TmT

I've won 10.00 bucks under one of my accts name... matterfact, the same day I made my 2nd name... I spinned a 10.00 instead of tokens pay off.... took bout 3 wks to get the check.  (took bout 10 mins to spend it) :) 
I met a person that won the jp... and they said it took like 6wks to get their money.

wattsmyname

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 14, 2006, 08:17:27 AM

I've won 10.00 bucks under one of my accts name... matterfact, the same day I made my 2nd name... I spinned a 10.00 instead of tokens pay off.... took bout 3 wks to get the check.  (took bout 10 mins to spend it) :) 
I met a person that won the jp... and they said it took like 6wks to get their money.

I will sell you all my wallpapers and screensavers for the low sum of just  $10.00  Thats a real good deal 2 easy payments of just $5.00 each for a limited time. Available for the next 10 minutes only.  :)) :))

savanahsmommy

I won a walmart card for 25.00, they said i would get in about 6-8 weeks and i got it on the 8th week, at least pogo bought me some gasoline with the card.    :)))

nightperson

Quote from: kris2005 on August 14, 2006, 10:16:45 AM
I won a walmart card for 25.00, they said i would get in about 6-8 weeks and i got it on the 8th week, at least pogo bought me some gasoline with the card.    :)))

good for u are they bought you a year of getting them badge well almost a year maybe 9 months :)))

pink

my firend won in black jack on spinner few months ago, an my buddy won in dice spinner lil over week ago-10 bucks, and old friend of mine sam won the jackpot in a poker game think it was , 300 an something bucks. so definatly real people win.

nightperson

aleast some1 is winning, me just screen saver and wall paper >:((

Soxbabe

All I've won are those screensavers and backgrounds.  :xx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview