Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Screen Names?

Started by RoadRUNNER,

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadRUNNER

Can we post our Pogo ScreenNames here on the forum?

badgemad

justahumping

Tara

You can't post your addys or your screen names in the forum. A word of advice, be careful who you give your screen name to. You can't trust everyone in here.

damian666

Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 03:12:30 PM
You can't post your addys or your screen names in the forum. A word of advice, be careful who you give your screen name to. You can't trust everyone in here.

I only reported that person once, why you gotta be bringing up that again  :))

HypnotizedMind

badgehog

I wouldnt post my pogo sc name here either, actually I wish I could change my name on pogo all together.... :-X :-\

Libra

Think about it... This is a site where most all it's members admit to using autos... something "illegal" on Pogo. 

I think Pogo is more tolerant of the auto users since I think the vast majority of the members use autos, however, posting your name on here would be akin to gulping down a beer while stopped at red light with a cop in the car right next to you.  Yanno?

babygurl424

yea really...only a few people on here have my pogo SN and i KNOW i can trust them..i would NEVER publicly post my pogo SN on here    :oo

nightperson

Quote from: Libra on August 14, 2006, 03:26:13 PM
Think about it... This is a site where most all it's members admit to using autos... something "illegal" on Pogo. 

I think Pogo is more tolerant of the auto users since I think the vast majority of the members use autos, however, posting your name on here would be akin to gulping down a beer while stopped at red light with a cop in the car right next to you.  Yanno?

u said it
oh by the way you in a good mood there lib

Libra

Quote from: nightperson on August 14, 2006, 03:44:35 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 14, 2006, 03:26:13 PM

u said it
oh by the way you in a good mood there lib

Exactly.  Besides, I think it's against the  TOS to post pogo names on here.

And I'm getting in a better mood, now.   I've had a very frustrating day.   :'((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview